Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
27,337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Your not fat because you eat McDonalds everyday.... your not fat because you scarf down cookie dough like potato chips.... no no no..

Blame it on the Ice Age.

Darwin's Revenge
Why are we getting fat? Because our genes date from the last Ice Age.
By Fred Guterl

Of nature's many guises, winter at the Arctic Circle would have to be one of the least subtle. It's hard to imagine that humans would have survived generations of frigid climate without some adaptation giving them a way to cope. Scientists have in fact postulated a "thrifty genotype" that some humans acquired 30,000 or so years ago during their migration from Asia, across a land bridge at what's now the Bering Strait, to North America. These genes may have given cold warriors an ability to store fat and metabolize it sparingly, a handy trait for the dark, cold months when food is scarce.
http://msnbc.msn.com/id/6885161/site/newsweek

·
tap or snap
11,911 Posts
but im so skinny

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
i heard that it was some sort of additive they put in food that causes obesity, its supposed to make you hungry to eat more and in turn makes you buy more food. and the bad part is that the "DIET" foods are supposed to contain more of this so called additive

·
4,053 Posts

·
4,053 Posts
Haha, surprizes me people hasn't made a topic about the conspiracy theory of the US government using subliminal message and special food ingredients making its citizens fat so they can survive the coming food pandemic, and other dooms day stuff.

BTW I eat alot, and can't get fat maybe I'm not a cold warrior.

·
Registered
6,267 Posts
me and Gordeez will eat you guys as we fat people survive the next ice age and thrive in the cold cause we cant feel it :rasp:

·
Danse Macabre!
10,561 Posts
You baked out hippy shitheads, our ancestors came from Europe, not North America. Those were the redskins (or savages for the politically correct among us). And for the record, I'm getting fat so I can deflect melee attacks made with blunt weapons, such as briefcases, umbrellas and the other implements of destruction sanctioned by the public transit ultimate combat league (also known as the subway). I still have more pre-coffee aggresion to get out so uh... f*ck you death!

·
This f*cking Guy!
9,420 Posts
elTwitcho said:
You baked out hippy shitheads, our ancestors came from Europe, not North America. Those were the redskins (or savages for the politically correct among us). And for the record, I'm getting fat so I can deflect melee attacks made with blunt weapons, such as briefcases, umbrellas and the other implements of destruction sanctioned by the public transit ultimate combat league (also known as the subway). I still have more pre-coffee aggresion to get out so uh... f*ck you death!
[snapback]873001[/snapback]​

Yea, f*ck You Death in #'s :rasp:
But seriously, what kinda laryer should I contact about my Case? Jackie Childs?
Thats a Smart Laweyer right there!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts