Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OSU vs FL

whos going to win it

i got
OSU

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
osu's starting to get their sh*t together it looks like, i'm still saying florida

·
Registered
543 Posts
GATORS

G

·
Man, Florida is having a good couple of years sports wise!

We could see a rematch of these universities in March Madness.

·
Kyle's Mom Is A Big Fat Bxtch! IMO
2,094 Posts
Doubt it, they already played once this year and OSU got pwned by like 20+. Florida is about to be Natnl Champs in Basketball and Football in the same year. Has that ever happened before??

G

·
I bet none of you will believe this but I saw Florida play in Canada a couple months ago...saw that beastly Noah guy and everything...they were playing Brock university. Anyways this Leak fellow looks good, I think my Buffalo Bills should try for him...

·
Bean Power!
8,911 Posts
OSU, looking a little shell shocked.

·
Allergic to stupid sh*t!!!
4,364 Posts
Game over....

·
8,405 Posts
Sorry but its not looking good for OSU...

·
Kyle's Mom Is A Big Fat Bxtch! IMO
2,094 Posts
I think it would be awesome if OSU came back at least...Blowouts in big games are never fun unless your team is doing the blowing out...

G

·
I dont get what they are doing with this Tebow guy...does he always get it in the red zone? So LEAK has no red zone TD passes? Whats his official position?

WOW...that was weird, the announcer just brought up Tebow right after I typed that!

WOW...that was weird, the announcer just brought up Tebow right after I typed that!

·
Registered
441 Posts
man my brother is psyched right now (huge gator fan). I was hopin for more of a matchup then this and never thought that Florida would dominate like this... please dont remind me about Florida basketball either...

·
Registered
1,919 Posts
Im pissed

enough said

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
woot, go florida...way to go undefeated osu lol

·
Registered
2,243 Posts