now am i lying?

·
Look into my eyes!
7,561 Posts
That defenetly is a cool dog

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
YEah I dunno about the cutest... Mine is :laugh: . BUT yours is definatly a good looking dog. Plus he will be a badass. Look at him. BADASS written all over him.

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,831 Posts
garybusey said:
YEah I dunno about the cutest... Mine is :laugh: . BUT yours is definatly a good looking dog. Plus he will be a badass. Look at him. BADASS written all over him.
Oh yeah hes Hardcore!!

Nonetheless, he is a pretty puppy.

Is it a girl or boy?

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,487 Posts
Cool pup, ThoroughB!!
What kind is it?? Think im gonna post pic of my dog also since everyones doing it.

·
Beautiful One
8,799 Posts
cute lil one does it have a name?

·
im offended and this is tastless,take it down &#33
4,277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Ms_Nattereri said:
garybusey said:
Oh yeah hes Hardcore!!

Nonetheless, he is a pretty puppy.

Is it a girl or boy?
its a girl and her name is sheba the queen of the house well my wife is but the dog gets her way more lol

·
4,277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
RhomZilla said:
Cool pup, ThoroughB!!
What kind is it?? Think im gonna post pic of my dog also since everyones doing it.
thx zilla and im still waiting for us to hit the clubs damnit ! lol shes a mutt she a chiahuahua and sumthin she too big to be pure i think shes mixed with a terrier of some sort

·
4,277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
thx guys im glad u like her she a bad ass but she a good dog im learning to love her

·
G'Dam Mudda Fokka
3,217 Posts
TB, she could be pure. Just because she isn't tiny, doesn't mean she's not pure. The tiny chihuahuas are called Tea-Cup Chihuahuas. I think the average chihuahua can go around 10 lbs. I have one that's 15. If yours were mixed with terrier, I think she'd have more hair, mine did. She was a Chihuahua-Terrier Mix. She had the whole beard thing like the terriers do, didn't look anything like a chihuahua other than her size was a bit smaller. Your local vet SHOULD be able to give you a pretty good idea as to what she is, or you could contact her previous owners. How old is she?? She is cute though. If you decide to breed them, dont be surprised if while you're walking 'em, you get asked if they're for sale... Pure puppies do run a pretty penny though, so you can always make a nice buck...

·
4,277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
KumbiaQueens said:
TB, she could be pure. Just because she isn't tiny, doesn't mean she's not pure. The tiny chihuahuas are called Tea-Cup Chihuahuas. I think the average chihuahua can go around 10 lbs. I have one that's 15. If yours were mixed with terrier, I think she'd have more hair, mine did. She was a Chihuahua-Terrier Mix. She had the whole beard thing like the terriers do, didn't look anything like a chihuahua other than her size was a bit smaller. Your local vet SHOULD be able to give you a pretty good idea as to what she is, or you could contact her previous owners. How old is she?? She is cute though. If you decide to breed them, dont be surprised if while you're walking 'em, you get asked if they're for sale... Pure puppies do run a pretty penny though, so you can always make a nice buck...
REALLY DIDNT KNOW THAT I THOUGHT ALL CHIHUAHUAS WERE TINY BASTARDS WITH THE POINTY EARS A LADY AT OUR COMPLEX WAS MOVING AND COULDNT TAKE HER AND I FELT BAD AND TOOK HER IN MAYEB SHE IS PURE EVRYONE ASKED ME IS SHE AND I ASSUMED SHE WASNT THX FOR THE INFOKQ MAYBE I COULD BREED HER I DIDNT KNOW THEY COSTES SO MUCH PURE IM USED TO ROTTS PITS,AKITAS DIDNT KNOW CHIHUAHUA COST ALOT THX MAMA

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,487 Posts
thoroughbred said:
RhomZilla said:
Cool pup, ThoroughB!!
thx zilla and im still waiting for us to hit the clubs damnit ! lol shes a mutt she a chiahuahua and sumthin she too big to be pure i think shes mixed with a terrier of some sort
Bout to say.. "thats a big ass chiahuahua"
And stop asking me for them club passes.. your married already and dunt want the MRS. to go after me.

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,831 Posts
It doesnt even look like a Chihuahua. If its still a puppy it looks like its too big to be one. It looks more of a lab pup than chihuahua.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.