Piranhas Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was thinking that after we collect a numerous amount of video's that it would be a good idea to put them all on one.P-Fury could sell them and keep on improving the site. Im not sure how it would be done exactly but that was just my thoughts. Im not a computer genius, but I'm pretty sure it could be done on a dvd, if you have a dvd burner, right? If it is a good idea, and depending on the length, the site could sell them for like 20 bucks or something. good or bad idea

·
joey'd is da man
11,920 Posts
I want a video, as my computer is too poor to work with the videos, and I don't have a DVD player

·
rhombeus
3,200 Posts
i would like a video vhs also!!

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Im sure we could just dub the dvd and make vhs's as well. It was just my thought of putting together everyones collection of vid's and showing it off when we have company. Of course we could show off our own, but a mix would be cool.

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
If you guys want and Xenon could get me all the videos. I would put them on a VCD so you can play them in a DVD player.

Or I could make VHS tapes and send them too you, you pay the shipping of course. But it can't cost more then a $1.50 american to ship a VHS tape uspostal mail. Just a thought.
MAD

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
14,634 Posts
MAD piranhas said:
If you guys want and Xenon could get me all the videos. I would put them on a VCD so you can play them in a DVD player.

Or I could make VHS tapes and send them too you, you pay the shipping of course. But it can't cost more then a $1.50 american to ship a VHS tape uspostal mail. Just a thought.
MAD
This would be nice!!! I wouldnt be able to see it on my comp... most of the vid's of other people I cannot see on my slow ass comp at home. Usually it crashes, but can see at work. A VCD or VHS would be good for alot of folks. Im for it!!!

·
Registered
500 Posts
I think it is an awesome idea.I have only been keeping p's for a couple of months now,but I love them.I have always been into,and owned, unique and/or agressive type of fish.I would buy one as soon as it became available.

·
joey'd is da man
11,920 Posts
MAD piranhas said:
humm isn't that PAL innes? if so it shouldn't be hard too convert.

MAD
sounds familiar, but I am not sure - about 75% sure that it is though

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.