Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Truffle shuffle!!!!!!!
18,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
yesterday my girlfriend was looking at her cichlid in my piranha tank when it got taken out in front of her.
i thought it was a awesome site to see
she
she got really attached to that fish
i dont know what type it was all i know that it is an african cichlid ,it was silver with black freckles all over its body.does anybody have a clue what species that might be

·
joey'd is da man
14,077 Posts
I have no clue as to what it is from the description given, and sorry to hear that, but hey - you did put it with piranhas

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
19,142 Posts
Innes said:
I have no clue as to what it is from the description given, and sorry to hear that, but hey - you did put it with piranhas
it sound like he did..but that the price you pay when you mix

·
Truffle shuffle!!!!!!!
18,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thePACK said:
Innes said:
it sound like he did..but that the price you pay when you mix
i dident care if it died really just an experiment

it was only $5

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,487 Posts
Death in # said:
yesterday my girlfriend was looking at her cichlid in my piranha tank when it got taken out in front of her.
she
ROFL!!!
My ex gf had a Betta that she got attatched to also. One day some of my Ps found a way to break the container open, letting the Betta out into the 125 RB tank. Man, how much I wanteds to laugh while she was greiving about a stupid Betta

·
Truffle shuffle!!!!!!!
18,670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
RhomZilla said:
Death in # said:
she
ROFL!!!
My ex gf had a Betta that she got attatched to also. One day some of my Ps found a way to break the container open, letting the Betta out into the 125 RB tank. Man, how much I wanteds to laugh while she was greiving about a stupid Betta
it kinda of sucked i was getting some when she heard the water splashing and ran over

dam i went to the bathroom then

1 - 6 of 6 Posts