Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i got back home today from vacatio0n in vancouver, a buddy was supposed to look after my two RBP's and the feeder guppies i have breeding in the living room,

First thing i hear when i come in is this weird grinding sound. go into living room, my feeder guppies have about 2 inches of water in the bottom of the ten gallon and the filter is running dry!!!!

So i f*cking dropped my backpack and ran into my room where my RBP's are and i see a note:

Dan,

sh*t man sorry, i left for New York before you came home, my mum looked after the fish for the last day,
Unfortunately one of your piranhas died while i was looking after them. sorry

FUCKIN MOTHER f*cker!!!!!!! he's soo lucky he's not in town right now.
thankfully the water level wasn't too bad on my piranha tank, but the tank looked like sh*t, and only one fishy

RIP lil buddy.

·
I HAVE THE SOUVLAKI POWER!!!!!
3,689 Posts
Kill him!!!!!

p.s. Sorry for your loss......

·
Skankzilla
18,320 Posts
Hold on guys, something big could have came up, at least the friend found someone else to try to feed the fish. Another thing is the guy forgot the at least 3 pygo's per tank. Honestly the fish could have been fed everyday, just one decided to take out the other. Never know. Sorry to hear your loss.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.