Piranhas Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
joey'd is da man
14,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have created this thread for especially Judazzz and USMC*sPiKeY*, but anyone is welcome to post here.
The aim is to free up the other threads for their origional purposes, and you can go as off topic with popsicals, cones, Austin powers and family bonding as anything you like.

*God knows how it will end up*

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,831 Posts
This just doesnt have the "spunk" in it like all the other's did!! Oh well I guess we can adjust!!

So I got to wondering the other day, is there a such thing as an albino flamingo?! If so, is it possible that they can blush!?

If yes, then when it blushes would it become a pink flamingo...or a bright red flamingo??

The things your think about when youve been awake for more than 48 hours...

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,831 Posts
Anything your lil heart desires it to be *wink* well ALMOST anything...

·
Piranha Expert
4,309 Posts
nothing its another one of innes post whore threads.... that mean nothing... aka "the most pointless post part 2 "

·
Registered
22,692 Posts
USMC*sPiKeY* said:
...come juda, we go ruin other threads!
...this one thread lacks the pa-zazz for our incumbant selfs
Yup
*runs off, seeking for innocent, untouched threads*

Marco, call me judazz, Jonas, judazzz, jezus, lucifer, mr. coolness, god, I don't mind..... Really!

·
G'Dam Mudda Fokka
5,466 Posts
reason for this post, we may never know. in the meantime... how would YOU make it interesting? lets just think of random topics, and see how many times we "de-rail" it. ::evil laugh:: [muahahhaha]

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.