Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

· Registered
1,241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Fresh said:
at least it's not natty's. now that is

[snapback]877211[/snapback]​
Agreed 100%.........I was scoopin the cheap beer section, in the ghetto here (ghetto doesnt check ID's) and it was either Busch, natty, PBR or milwaukees best. I think I picked the best in my price range.

· Registered
1,241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
sKuz said:
busch, although shitty tasting. It is cheap and will still get you hammered. although miller high life is what i get when i have a low cash flow...ahhh the champagne of beer.
[snapback]877284[/snapback]​
Myabe i had a bad batch but when I had high life it was kinda flat tasting.

· Registered
1,161 Posts
Haha, funny how so many people hate Natty. Me and my friends swear by Natural Light. Will drink it all night, all day, whenever available. (Lots cheaper, and all it is is Bud Light that was not good enough to be called BL. So they sell it cheap, so sometimes you get a can that tastes great.) Just don't ever drink Natural Ice. Ever had day-old beer? The kind that sat all night long, open? That is Natural Ice.

· Registered
1,241 Posts
lemmywinks said:
looks like my computer desk on a saturday night :laugh:

except i drink bud.... not busch

[snapback]877405[/snapback]​
I almost got 3 40's of bud light but I just couldnt pass up the value of a 12 pack of busch.

EDIT:update 12 pack gone, large sandwich gone, chips gone.........buzz going away, small headache brewing =(

· Registered
5,089 Posts
i have the same printer as you, and it just crapped out on me two days ago. I got an hp now, and its 100 times better. Anyway, im drinkin high life. good stuff.

· Registered
1,241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
mori0174 said:
i have the same printer as you, and it just crapped out on me two days ago. I got an hp now, and its 100 times better. Anyway, im drinkin high life. good stuff.
[snapback]877412[/snapback]​
I agree, my parents HP is prolly 4-5 years old no probs what so ever. My buddy also had this printer and it to crapped out on him. Its works really good for now, but for only 90 bucks for an all in one I know something is bound to happen.

G

·
I try to stay away from the computer when I'm drunk.
When I'm drunk, I send out alot of angry e-mails and make strange posts (stranger than usual) on this site.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.