Piranhas Forum banner

nitrofish's pics

2K views 32 replies 16 participants last post by  nitrofish 
#1 ·
let me know what you think. I have a bunch of pics, please wait intell I upload all of them.

heres a pic of my 29 gallon a 55 gallon and 2 10 gallon tanks. the upper ten gallon has a small rhom and the lower 10 gallon has a spilo. the 29 and the 55 have regulare tropical fish and a big goldfish.

#12 ·
The dark tall one looks very cool. all in all they are great setups, it looks like your p likes to run into the glass because he has a growth on his chin, atleast that is what I see, I don't think my eyes decieve me.

#13 ·
pcrose said:
The dark tall one looks very cool. all in all they are great setups, it looks like your p likes to run into the glass because he has a growth on his chin, atleast that is what I see, I don't think my eyes decieve me.
thats the way it was when I got the rhom from shark aquarium. its accually better than it was, it was all raw and gross looking, its starting to heal up.

#18 ·
phensway said:
wow!! very very nice collection!!! hope my collection gets that big some day!!!
my next fish is going to be a elongatus, eventualy I would like one of those.but im broke right now. theres so many piranha's I would like to get, but I have to pay some bills first. maybe next year.

#19 ·
Nice pics...great Rhom!

#21 ·
Awesome stuff!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.