Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
"Nitro"
5,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
let me know what you think. I have a bunch of pics, please wait intell I upload all of them.

heres a pic of my 29 gallon a 55 gallon and 2 10 gallon tanks. the upper ten gallon has a small rhom and the lower 10 gallon has a spilo. the 29 and the 55 have regulare tropical fish and a big goldfish.

·
"Nitro"
5,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
this is my 10 gallon rhom tank, unfortinitly the lil bugger was hiding in this one.

·
"Nitro"
5,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
heres my 90 galon tall from glass cages.com I have a large rhom in this one. the driftwood was from ebay

·
"Nitro"
5,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
heres my 125 gallon tank. it has 6 red bellys in it. those 6 are the first piranha's I ever owned, and all six are doing well. they used to be in the 55 gallon tank.

·
"Nitro"
5,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
heres one of my big rhombeus

·
"Nitro"
5,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
1 more view

·
"Nitro"
5,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
heres my redbelly piranha's, theres 6 total

·
"Nitro"
5,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
heres one of my small rhombeus

·
"Nitro"
5,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
same small rhom

·
"Nitro"
5,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
last one, heres my gold spilo.

so what do you think?

·
Beautiful One
8,799 Posts
The dark tall one looks very cool. all in all they are great setups, it looks like your p likes to run into the glass because he has a growth on his chin, atleast that is what I see, I don't think my eyes decieve me.

·
"Nitro"
5,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
pcrose said:
The dark tall one looks very cool. all in all they are great setups, it looks like your p likes to run into the glass because he has a growth on his chin, atleast that is what I see, I don't think my eyes decieve me.
thats the way it was when I got the rhom from shark aquarium. its accually better than it was, it was all raw and gross looking, its starting to heal up.

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
19,142 Posts
wow thats a nice ass 90g you have...really nice fish

·
"Nitro"
5,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
acidsurvivor said:
Very nice fish nitro.

What size tank is that big rhom in?
its a 90 gallon tall made by glasscages.com. its the same footprint as a 50 or 65 gallon tank only taller.

·
"Nitro"
5,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
phensway said:
wow!! very very nice collection!!! hope my collection gets that big some day!!!
my next fish is going to be a elongatus, eventualy I would like one of those.but im broke right now. theres so many piranha's I would like to get, but I have to pay some bills first. maybe next year.

·
OPEFE
10,249 Posts
Nice pics...great Rhom!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.