"Nitro"
5,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
found this on the web, thought it was cool

·
"Nitro"
5,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I think everyone sould go get a nitrofish tatoo.

·
"Nitro"
5,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
bobme said:
are they yours or just other peoples pic you found?
other peoples tatoos, I don't have any. I just thought they where cool,

·
"Nitro"
5,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Xenon said:
Can you explain the Legend of Nitrofish please....cause I really dont know.
Legend has it there was a strange and very unusual species of animal called "Nitro Fish" which was found encrusted in rock around the time of the dinosaurs. It took a very resourceful and aggressive animal instinct to survive in this hostile environment. The "Nitro Fish" honed his everyday skills until he was comfortable and confident in living and competing in a world where everything was many times bigger than his own size. By sheer determination, he became respected as a fierce competitor.

The "Nitro Fish" welcomed competition and thrived on personal challenges. As luck would have it, the "Nitro Fish", along with the dinosaurs, passed into history never to return (until now).

As strange as it may seem, at this level of rock where the "Nitro Fish" rested, the crude petroleum that is refined from the remains of this animal contains a special liquid. Measure for measure, the most powerful fuel used in internal combustion motors. This liquid was given the name "Nitro", they say, after the fish.

Who knows, maybe the remains of this unusual, competitive animal was responsible for this powerful source of energy. One thing is certain, the "Nitro Fish " in unsurpassed for his powerful, competitive nature.

So, whether wearing the "Nitro Fish" apparel or carrying "Nitro Fish" Ultimate Gear; live like the "Nitro Fish" would, with confidence and pride in yourself, to take life that extra step closer to the edge.

Remember... Life: Grab It.. Live It!

but all it really is, is a racing logo

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.