Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,062 Posts
1995 KA-T
I also own a 1992 Civic HB.

I'm courious as to how many people on P-Fury are car enthusiast.

Post your rides here and let the post war begin.
Stock rides are welcome buy not reccomended.
Rice rockets are welcome buy not reccomended.
If you want to see ugly cars, just click go here http://www.laughatrice.com/


Hit me up, let's have our own meet! I'm always down!

 

·
Look into my eyes!
Joined
·
7,562 Posts
The Dominator



Muscle car through and through. 305 V8!!! engine, studded snow tires, flipped air cleaner, and homestarrunner sticker. It will smoke your silly little V6 because it has 2 more cylinders.

I know you don't want any of this.

If you want some, hit me up when your in Fargo.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,856 Posts
94NDTA said:
The Dominator



Muscle car through and through. 305 V8!!! engine, studded snow tires, flipped air cleaner, and homestarrunner sticker. It will smoke your silly little V6 because it has 2 more cylinders.

I know you don't want any of this.

If you want some, hit me up when your in Fargo.
[snapback]827369[/snapback]​
dude that car f*cking owns
 

·
Look into my eyes!
Joined
·
7,562 Posts
I KNOW!!!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,318 Posts
94NDTA said:
The Dominator



Muscle car through and through. 305 V8!!! engine, studded snow tires, flipped air cleaner, and homestarrunner sticker. It will smoke your silly little V6 because it has 2 more cylinders.

I know you don't want any of this.

If you want some, hit me up when your in Fargo.
[snapback]827369[/snapback]​
How much does that weigh??
 

·
Look into my eyes!
Joined
·
7,562 Posts
Filo said:
How much does that weigh??
[snapback]827731[/snapback]​
3990 lbs...plus it is about 17.5 feet long.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
687 Posts
Nice car man. i love the old ones. me i got a 1980 caprice classic, 267ci. v8 and lots of get up and go. done forgot how many damn times the mileage meter's tripped. sorry no pic but its a good old thing. built before o2 censors which is the best and of course its carburated and very limited computer to just the windows, lights and door locks. had a 350 chevelle with a munsey 4 speed and straight pipes but no more
needed the money
but its in good hands. i hate the fuckers who love crushin these old cars
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
432 Posts
geeze here we go....

lol 94NDTA were gonna have boat wars...

i see your parisienne and raise you a Grand Marquis,...

Id love to go race land yachts be fucken hilarious...

ok car list to date..

1974 Plymouth Duster 318 4bbl
1985 2dr 5spd Jetta
1992 Si Hatch (50-50 with my bro)
1992 Passat 24v Dohc (in the pits with blown engine)
1987 Mercury Grand Marquis (last years winter beater)
1988 Bmw 325iS 5pd 2dr(summer car untill the dusters restored)
1985 Bmw 325 6cyl auto 4 door(this years winter beater)
1989 Toyota Corolla Sr5 ( my cottage rally car)

Thats just a list of cars in my possession at the moment all are mine... except for 50% on that civic hatch... theres about maybe 5 more that ive owned very recently or sold... i am only 19 and I bought my first car at like 15(duster) and I think by the time im 30 ill have like 30 cars..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,477 Posts








1999 Civic SI
(used to be Flamenco Black Pearl but after 3 accident while the car was parked i decided to paint it SYP myself)

current mods:
type r flywheel lightened to 13lbs
act street/strip clutch
skunk2 IM
Greddy SP exhaust
Tanabe lowering springs
Adjustable tociko shocks

Sold all the rest of the stuff i used to have, not too much into it anymore.
AEM CAI
C/F Hood
DC Sports 4-1 header
Rota's ( wheels u see)
Skunk2 Coilovers
NOS dry kit (installed but never used because of 9 axle's breaking....and that was with just bolt ons)

Best time 1/4 = 15.2 at 93mph with shitty michlens from the factory. LOL
 

·
Look into my eyes!
Joined
·
7,562 Posts
killerbee said:







1999 Civic SI
(used to be Flamenco Black Pearl but after 3 accident while the car was parked i decided to paint it SYP myself)
current mods:
type r flywheel lightened to 13lbs
act street/strip clutch
skunk2 IM
Greddy SP exhaust
Tanabe lowering springs
Adjustable tociko shocks
Sold all the rest of the stuff i used to have, not too much into it anymore.
AEM CAI
C/F Hood
DC Sports 4-1 header
Rota's ( wheels u see)
Skunk2 Coilovers
NOS dry kit (installed but never used because of 9 axle's breaking....and that was with just bolt ons)

Best time 1/4 = 15.2 at 93mph with shitty michlens from the factory. LOL
[snapback]828093[/snapback]​
What kind of rims are those?

You should get black painted lug nuts, it would go much better IMO.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,477 Posts
94NDTA said:
What kind of rims are those?

You should get black painted lug nuts, it would go much better IMO.
[snapback]828176[/snapback]​
Rota's (knockoff of spoon wheels) lightweight 13lbs a wheel 16x7...sold now.
Rolling on my stock SI wheels i
so much
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,318 Posts
tinylilredbelly said:
Nice... I love the cowl and the Spoiler
[snapback]828076[/snapback]​
I love the cowl. At least he put a spoiler on a rear wheel drive car though haha. Nice ride chan!
 
1 - 20 of 58 Posts
Top