1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
joey'd is da man
14,077 Posts
your pussey is all furry

·
Sex Kitten Lover
358 Posts
You gotta hold your cats in front of your tank like I do w/ mine, its amusing to watch them 'watch' my fish. One night the one cat and my piranha had a stare down, he charged the glass at her, and she batted at him thru the glass, fun stuff.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
giovanni82 said:
You gotta hold your cats in front of your tank like I do w/ mine, its amusing to watch them 'watch' my fish. One night the one cat and my piranha had a stare down, he charged the glass at her, and she batted at him thru the glass, fun stuff.
Naah... my ps are already freaked enough by seeing their master
And my tank is situated on the floor with no canopy. Im afraid he gonna jump in...and either of em gonna be eaten alive.

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,487 Posts
Is there something about your cat you'd like to tell us about??

·
Beautiful One
8,799 Posts
very beautiful cat, some cats have natural additude and prefer to be left alone most of the time it depends on how it has been raised. What is your cat's name? You can always pet the kitty while watchin the p's that is what I do with tigger and when I go to my moms house I find my cat Tiger outside.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
pcrose said:
very beautiful cat, some cats have natural additude and prefer to be left alone most of the time it depends on how it has been raised. What is your cat's name? You can always pet the kitty while watchin the p's that is what I do with tigger and when I go to my moms house I find my cat Tiger outside.
The cat is actually such an attention whore...well like most pussies anyways
He's name is Max short for Maximus. his dad is national champion owned by my sister.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.