Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

· I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
14,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, so I dropped San Andreas for NFS2. Ive completed all the races on the world map and now theres no other race (other than the street races) to do. I know Im not done with the game cause Im still running the 206 and have gone far as the getting the RSX. What am I supposed to do???

· Registered
648 Posts
hey got the same game. there's games on there thats not on the map and you have to find them and do some to. now try going to the garage and try doing the world map. it gives points not money but gets you there. i'm past the gto being unlocked. matter of fact i've unlocked all performance upgrades. you need an suv to play the suv only races as well. if not and you get an suv that will unlock suv races just for the suv and when in a car they will not be open.

· ~ATLANTA BRAVES~
15,116 Posts
Yes there are lots of races not on the map that are worth more $$$ also you can race guys on the streets by pressing up when they challenge you. I really need to buy that game. I rented it and played it for 8 hours straight the first night that i had it. LoL

· Registered
648 Posts
yeah you do need to buy it. its a long ass game this time. had the first and loved it and this ones a thousand times better. oh and yeah a circuit race on the map if its 2000 it will be 4000 for one not on the map. double the maps ones oh and make sure you have nos before you think about racing someone because if you f*ck up they will get you, they are smart this time. try it on long roads not on twisty and sharp turn roads do they will get you. have nos on the highway where there's a straight stretch and bam your already got em. plus ride right on there bumper and then race em and right when you start the race hit nos and spin em around and your sure to win or knock em into oncoming traffic.

14,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
OK.. Ive tricked out an SUV, ran the races, got another car that I souped up, raced on the world maps, did the street races which there are no more cars on the streets to race, and now theres nothing. No races.... nothing!!!! Were do I go from here and what to do?!?!?!?

· Registered
284 Posts
did you do all the special events?photo shoots and dvd/magazine covers?
I had the same thing as you and it was solved by doing all photoshoots cus their part of your sponsor contract

greetz

· Too tasty to give up.
6,754 Posts
I got the game on Sunday. It is now Thursday and I'm 30% done with the game :laugh:

I have the sickest TT evar.

14,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
William said:
did you do all the special events?photo shoots and dvd/magazine covers?
I had the same thing as you and it was solved by doing all photoshoots cus their part of your sponsor contract

greetz
[snapback]897191[/snapback]​
Ive done all the ones that were previously available. Theres more, but they're not available. Theres actually nothing on the map to do!!!! No stars, no orange triangles, roamed all over the streets... NOTHING!!!!

· ~ATLANTA BRAVES~
15,116 Posts
crazyklown89 said:
I got the game on Sunday. It is now Thursday and I'm 30% done with the game :laugh:

[snapback]897235[/snapback]​
I got that far the first night!
8 hours straight that night

14,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Atlanta Braves Baby! said:
crazyklown89 said:

[snapback]897273[/snapback]​
OK cool. Thanks for posting in my thread even though it had nothing to do with helping me out with my problem!!!!

Also, I wanna find out how I can connect my PS2 so I can beat and compete against some of you punks that think you have faster cars than mine.

· Registered
464 Posts
Did u race all the cars that just roam around??
Same thing happened to my friend, i cant remember how we fixed though, sorry man.
Last time i played i had a Skyline with Level 3 everything and a widebody kit on it

· ~ATLANTA BRAVES~
15,116 Posts
RhomZilla said:
crazyklown89 said:

OK cool. Thanks for posting in my thread even though it had nothing to do with helping me out with my problem!!!!

Also, I wanna find out how I can connect my PS2 so I can beat and compete against some of you punks that think you have faster cars than mine.
[snapback]897313[/snapback]​

Look around lazy ass. There are all kinds of hidden races that dont show up on the map.

14,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
RhomZilla said:
crazyklown89 said:

[snapback]897313[/snapback]​

Look around lazy ass. There are all kinds of hidden races that dont show up on the map.
[snapback]897562[/snapback]​
Scroll up anal invader... As you can see, Ive stated that I went through all the streest on the map as well looking for hidden races.

14,634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Nah, i didnt trade in GTA3 for it... I just stopped playing it. But now since I have no other idea what to do, I might go back to GTA3 in a few days.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.