Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Captain P
2,753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know if there are any other KC fans on this board but we are 1 free agent and a good draft away from owning the league next year. If we sign Ty Law or Patrick Surtain, which will probably happen, and draft the best available corner or linebacker..............we are in

The additions of Kendrell Bell (LB) and Sammy Knight (S) fortifies this prediction of mine.

All we need is an average defense next year because NO DEFENSE can stop our offense from putting up points.

Analysis of the other AFC West Teams

Raiders: The addition of Moss does nothing to help them matchup in the division. Their offense still will not even be close to as good as ours. Raiders= Losers.....again

Denver: Offense= sucks monkey ass, defense excellent. They'll be average.

San Diego: Overachievers last year. Team played above and beyond their talent level. I expect them to slip this year. However, Marty has the AFC West pegged so I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt.

Prediction:
1-Chiefs
2-San Diego
3- Denver
4- Raiders

·
Captain P
2,753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Fido said:
KC blows, GOOOO PATRIOTS!
[snapback]953905[/snapback]​
The patriots just lost both of their coordinators. They will not be the team from last year. Not even close. Don't give Belicheck to much credit. Those two coaches he's losing helped him get there BIG TIME.

Patriots= Suck Monkey Ass

·
Indianapolis Football
12,187 Posts
Azeral said:
All we need is an average defense next year because NO DEFENSE can stop our offense from putting up points.

[snapback]953903[/snapback]​
Yeah, that's what I thought about my team this whole season .. until the Patriots kicked our ass

I am a Colts fan

·
2012 Is the year the World ENDS!!!&#33
4,009 Posts
GO RADIERS!!! Did you forget about Lamont Jorden. That's all I have to say on the subject.

·
Captain P
2,753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Jewelz said:
Azeral said:

[snapback]953903[/snapback]​
Yeah, that's what I thought about my team this whole season .. until the Patriots kicked our ass

I am a Colts fan
[snapback]953926[/snapback]​
Yes, but you did'nt have an average defense. In fact the Colts defense sucked worse than ours. If you did have an average defense then you would've whipped the patriots ass last season.

·
Captain P
2,753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
sadboy1981 said:
GO RADIERS!!! Did you forget about Lamont Jorden. That's all I have to say on the subject.

[snapback]953938[/snapback]​
Lamont Jordan .......

·
Indianapolis Football
12,187 Posts
Azeral said:
If you did have an average defense then you would've whipped the patriots ass last season.
[snapback]953940[/snapback]​
I have to STRONGLY disagree. Our defense didn't play bad against Patriots. Our offense was the problem, no TDs, one field goal the whole game
They shut down our MVP record-setting QB, our 3 1000-yard receivers and our 1000-yard rusher. Just like that
In fact, I would argue, that our defense played very well considering Patriots offense had the ball for way more time than ours and we didn't allow more than 20 points

·
Captain P
2,753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
We'll never know. An average defense might have pummeled the Patriots offense....forced some turnovers...changed the momentum etc etc. Your defense did not play well in that game. The Patriots owned the clock on you and slowly beat your defense down. No big plays by them....nothing.

·
Look into my eyes!
7,561 Posts
With that being said, I beleive the Vikings can actually take it this year. WE stepped it up HARDCORE in defense this year, plus our offense is ALMOST as good as it was last year.

·
The man
1,834 Posts
Azeral said:
Fido said:
The patriots just lost both of their coordinators. They will not be the team from last year. Not even close. Don't give Belicheck to much credit. Those two coaches he's losing helped him get there BIG TIME.

[snapback]953913[/snapback]​
Patriots suck Monkey Ass? LMFAO

People still do not get it. All parts are interchangeable...It's the system stupid! Bye bye Coordinators....Bye bye Ty Law (Who didn't play last year). You know what? Keep underestimating them. We like it that way!

·
Registered
131 Posts
dude, are you crazy... Lamont Jordan is a HUGE pickup for the raiders... you dont know what your talking about

and if Lamont Jordan is nothing.. why did the Jets want to sign him for over 3 million just to be a backup!

and by the way.... CLEVELAND BROWNS

·
Nurses Do It Better
10,000 Posts
MR.FREEZ said:
GO RAIDERS !!!!

[snapback]953919[/snapback]​
and with Moss you will see a difference this year in the team.

·
Captain P
2,753 Posts
mdmedicine said:
Azeral said:
Fido said:

[snapback]953913[/snapback]​
Patriots suck Monkey Ass? LMFAO

People still do not get it. All parts are interchangeable...It's the system stupid! Bye bye Coordinators....Bye bye Ty Law (Who didn't play last year). You know what? Keep underestimating them. We like it that way!
[snapback]953982[/snapback]​
The coordinators created and maintained the "system".....and called the plays.......they are gone....we shall see. I will tell you this, if they fail, then we know what the deal truly was in NE.

·
Registered
62 Posts
You must be wet on somth'in, ya k.c. tricks' won't bust a grape this coming season.! My boy R.Moss is gon'na tear that butt wide open, so everybody can get a piece of that hoo-ride SON!! hell, even s.d. chargers will finish ahead of the k.c. tricks' again. Let it be known, that my Oakland Raiders' will rep. the AFC west once again.. i'm out!!
P.S And the n.e. pay-tricks won't get it done this season either! GO RAIDERS!!!!

·
Registered
703 Posts
I hate the patriots, i'm kind of turning into a cheifs fan, but don't underestimate lamont jordan. Some teams i'd watch out for this year and the years to come are the cardinals, AWESOME off-season thus far, expect a good draft. The lions if their offense can come alive, don't be suprised if it does. The chargers, they have a lot of cap room and can bring in a difference maker. Seahawks, if they get some recievers who can catch, super bowl champs easily. and yes, famous last words, THE BUNGALS, palmer is an amazing quarterback and OSU revievers chad johnson and tj husmanzadah are one of the best duo's in the leauge, who else they got out there? oh yeah, peter warrick. QB with tons of potential, THREE top notch WR's, rudi johnson running like mad, they don't look have bad to me. Early predictions...well, we should start another thread for that

1 - 20 of 21 Posts