Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys just wanted to introduce myself....i'm from baltimore,md....running 3-1" rbp's in a 10g till i upgrade to a 55 or larger at the end of the month..... i'm feeding them blood worms everyday and feeders for snacks....all suggestions and advice are welcome....new to the exotic pet scene

· Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
pictures will come soon the tank isnt that big of a deal....they are becoming less skittish day by day....i've only had them since saturday and havent stopped reading up on them since....lol.... this hobby is to take away from my very expensive car addiction

G

·
Welcome to the Fury!!

My advice would be to save feeders as a treat and personal pleasure. Range their diet as much as you can. I find Hikari food sticks work well when they are that small.

Keep an eye out for wounds and try to seperate any that get a beating, as they are prone to doing that small.

And enjoy!

G

·
freNgeL said:
Guess fish keeping will dissapoint you if you are searching for a cheap hobby. You probably end up with 2 expensive hobbys.

[snapback]831508[/snapback]​
Too true, it certainly ain't cheap!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.