Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8,643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well a new year is upon us and im curious to what you want to accomplish this year.

My personal goals are to reach 220 pounds (100K's) before summer.

Get accpeted to the school i want to and ofc start studying there by autumn.

I also want to get my hunters license.

And ofc i want to read more, work less, try to be more outside. drink less coffee, work less ( yeah i know ive already mentioned it) and then work less.

Id love to get into some form of martial art pref kickboxing. (but i dont think ill have time.)

and maybe the biggest goal is to get that big rhom! hehe (some will understand)

well enough about me: whats yours?!??!?

·
Skankzilla
18,320 Posts
Start up a fish tank, pretty much got most of it ready. Just need to build stand, add water, cycle, add fish.

Also I'm gonna join a gym again. I started working out but when I moved to my house I haven't gotten to the gym. I know everyone says this every new years but just wanna live healthier, also eat better too.

Maybe learn how to cook more things.

Also want to stay classy. Last year I look back at all my drunken stories and some hookups that I look down upon, well this year I'm gonna try to be on good behavior. I'll still drink and get drunk, but this year I'll think about the things I do more. So far 31 hours and 52 minutes of me being classy.

·
Registered
4,112 Posts
um im gonna work out more...

im hope to get 220 within 4 months.

and id like to be able to go to ranger school but that may be next year or the year after.

·
LionHart
13,101 Posts
Drink less beer-

Watch my temper-

Work out at the gym-

·
Registered
14,959 Posts
Started early, but a change in diet was in order for me.

Very happy so far with no cola, alcohol, or fast food. But that stuff's everywhere

·
Registered
8,643 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yeah ace. but work out eough and you can eat junk.. ive also banned coce and other sodas for 12 months.

·
Banned
14,902 Posts
get back into school and start putting the pieces in motion to start my future with my girlfriend/fiance. lots to do in one year, so i pretty much resolve not to slack off. work work work

·
Banned
9,412 Posts
graduate college in may

continue to lose weight (50lbs so far!) until i have my damn six pack...6'3 219lbs light.

·
WWTCD?
9,785 Posts
Keep in better contact with friends and family - remembering and getting in touch with people for important dates, especially. I'm very bad at keeping in touch so this will be a huge struggle for me. But I don't want to lose touch with people and I think this will help.

Staying organized. I invested in a palm pilot a couple months back and it has helped me with work and school a little last semester. This semester, given the unbelievable amount of work I have to do, it will be a super valuable tool and I'm glad I bought it. (It's also helping me keep track of people and contacts and such... see resolution #1.) I also need to develop strategies for getting papers done and working through multiple things in an evening. I get bored VERY EASILY with readings and writing papers and such and so I have to set out plans and work through three or four things in the course of an evening rather than trying to plow through one assignment or huge block of readings at a time.

Getting into shape again. I quit smoking, so that was a good first step. Now I just need to better my eating habits and make sure I don't crash and burn during this semester of school. I've lost some 15 or 20 lbs. without doing much of anything - just cut out the worst of the worst in terms of junk food. Now I need to take another step and cut out colas and such. I don't drink coffee anymore, either.

Those are my three big ones.

One thing that I would love to see happen, but it's not a resolution really, is to be accepted into grad school in Australia. And if not there then at one of the unis I've been looking at here in Canada.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts