Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

· Registered
920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok everyone i just thought i would announce my bands new website..........it just got put up today
so i dont want to hear you guys say it sucks or anything.....in fact please no negative comments at all if you want pm me with them if there all i will just ask for this to be closed.....anyways the website will be updated regularly and i will let you guys know when we have it fully finished and everything with music samples and dates for shows and everything........as for now here it is, Gage

· Look into my eyes!
7,357 Posts
Sweetness....however, you may get crap for pushing your websight on here. And I will probably get chewed out by GG or Judazz for trying to warn you.

· Registered
920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
94NDTA said:
Sweetness....however, you may get crap for pushing your websight on here. And I will probably get chewed out by GG or Judazz for trying to warn you.
[snapback]835433[/snapback]​
haha its ok i had already expected that i just thought it wouldnt hurt to try.........

· Registered
920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Filo said:
Did you ask Xenon if you could use his website to advertise yours?
[snapback]835437[/snapback]​
no because i didnt really consider it advertising.......i mean come on the things on the side of the page are advertising im simply just pointing this out, think about it this topic will be lost by the end of the day probably anyways

· Look into my eyes!
7,357 Posts
ghostnote said:
whats wrong with a little self promotion? its not like he's selling fish or starting another Fish forum.

I say nice site. and i look forword to hearing your stuff..
[snapback]835850[/snapback]​
I know. Still, he is using p-fury as a media to promote it. I don't make the rules.

· Look into my eyes!
7,357 Posts
Gordeez said:
Seriously, Good Stuff and Good Luck
***coughnarcalertcough***
[snapback]835902[/snapback]​
Who's a narc? Not me. I havn't told anyone, I was just giving him a fair warning, I was actually HELPING him.

· Look into my eyes!
7,357 Posts
Gordeez said:
Shut up you TOOL!
Did you see your name?

[snapback]836059[/snapback]​
Why are you being a big old floppy c*ck?

· Look into my eyes!
7,357 Posts
Yeah....stay on topic.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.