Piranhas Forum banner

new truck :)

349 views 34 replies 20 participants last post by  Death in #'s 
#1 ·
decided to finally buy a new truck been thinkin and not doing for months now so last week I just went ahead and did it
,its pretty nice got most options but leather and for a 3/4 ton it rides like a caddy.......

sorry for the crappy pics its snowing like crazy today in Colorado

See less See more
#3 ·
i find this thread offensive to snow, you driving all threw it , ask it to move, this is tasteless take it down

#4 ·
TB, your starting to get annoying, and going a little overboard.

#7 ·
94NDTA said:
TB, your starting to get annoying, and going a little overboard.
[snapback]830141[/snapback]​
so what, ill do what i want and (cartman) and your avatar is offensive to puppets and tasteless take it down

#9 ·
thoroughbred said:
so what, ill do what i want and (cartman) and your avatar is offensive to puppets and tasteless take it down
[snapback]830147[/snapback]​
TB, you're a nice a nice guy, but you're quickly turning into an ass. Don't ruin your good rep.

#11 ·
94NDTA said:
TB, you're a nice a nice guy, but you're quickly turning into an ass. Don't ruin your good rep.
[snapback]830149[/snapback]​
i could care less about my "rep" and thx i am a good guy and you know that but i can be an ass as so can you and if you think ima ass so what? ill still be me and you'll still be you, thats the whole point dont you get it, it doesnt matter, we still gonna go on with our lives no matter how mnay threads the toffee jacks , see theres a method to my madness , you just have to run towards the light sunshine and if you are truely upset by me i do apologize , but do i care? of course not thats the point

p.s. ok let olsen have his thread

#12 ·
thoroughbred said:
i could care less about my "rep" and thx i am a good guy and you know that but i can be an ass as so can you and if you think ima ass so what? ill still be me and you'll still be you, thats the whole point dont you get it, it doesnt matter, we still gonna go on with our lives no matter how mnay threads the toffee jacks , see theres a method to my madness , you just have to run towards the light sunshine and if you are truely upset by me i do apologize , but do i care? of course not thats the point

p.s. ok let olsen have his thread
[snapback]830156[/snapback]​
If you don't care, why even bother argueing?

#13 ·
94NDTA said:
If you don't care, why even bother argueing?
[snapback]830161[/snapback]​
i guess cause im an ass
damn im feeling at one with peacock please bring me back 94ndta to ppl who are to sensitive help im fading away

#17 ·
this summer I will use it to pull both my little pop-up and my boat at the same time,got sick of taking two vehichles camping now I can just train it down the road...next year I want to try to get a nice 5th wheel and pull my boat behind the 5th wheel

this sucked and for longer trips I had to borrow a buddies suburban to get all my sh*t to the lake.

and yes fuel milage is horrible but I got the V10 over the deisel because regular matinence on Desiels is to high plus I can do alot of the work on this myself I know nothing about deseil engines.Plans for the future on this will be a couple of T.V. screens in the back with DVD's and X-box to keep the kids busy on road trips,other then that maybe a small lift and new wheels and tires but this was bought mainly as a family weekend warrior machine so if I get it to tall it wont pull worth a crap

#19 ·
Filo said:
New diesels are high maitenence? who told you that? lol. Dual exhuast will help with gas mpg, and K&N filter.
[snapback]830215[/snapback]​
a deisel takes 3-4 gallons of oil per change and in Colorado anyway they need emissions test every 6 months and its 100$ for for that test...Insurence was higher also.It was a tuff a descion cause the deisels last so long if taken care of right and get far better fuel milage but I went gasoline...HP and tourqe specs were similar enough for what I need and it was a couple grand cheaper

#22 ·
Damn new Truck and Snow, i need to move somehwere else...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.