Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just received my new Tern yesterday from B. Scott!!!
Exactly 5" and as described. Now my problem.. thought he was big enough to go in the 125 gal tank [with (3) 10" Rbs and 6-8" Caribas], but noticed all Ps were watching him closely because he was the smallest one. So he's in a 20 gal with (2) 4" Pirayas.

I know he'll beef up evenually and will start punking on the Pirayas which I cannot afford to have kill because of what they were worth, but will/might be killed if I put in the 125 with the RBs/Caribas. Until I get another tank, I will have to choose either-or. So keep in with the Piarays or the monster shoal??

·
Registered
176 Posts
Personally i would take the neighbor kid to the pawn shop, and see if i could get a few bucks to buy a new tank! Sorry girls but your ticket doesn't come do till Sept. i'll get you out then, luv dad! Hey i have my prioritys. The P.t's can be great looking fish,sorry i'd buy a tank for him, no help huh! That reminds me i have a few fish comming from Pablo, need to box up the dog, someone won her on ebay. Need fish supplies, see ya Radar

·
18,487 Posts
radar22 said:
Personally i would take the neighbor kid to the pawn shop, and see if i could get a few bucks to buy a new tank! Sorry girls but your ticket doesn't come do till Sept. i'll get you out then, luv dad! Hey i have my prioritys. The P.t's can be great looking fish,sorry i'd buy a tank for him, no help huh! That reminds me i have a few fish comming from Pablo, need to box up the dog, someone won her on ebay. Need fish supplies, see ya Radar

Did you accidently post in the wrong thread or are you arguing with yourself?

BTW: WELCOME to PFURY!!!

·
18,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
|Lurker| said:
perhaps the divider in the 125 g is the best temporary option!!
Later you can buy a tank for its own !!
Hmm.. I might look into the divider. But do they make dividers for 125?? Plus what are the chances of 11" RBs and 6 mean ass Caribas trying to break through the divider to greet this fellow? Would the divider be strong enough?

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
19,142 Posts
RhomZilla said:
|Lurker| said:
perhaps the divider in the 125 g is the best temporary option!!
Later you can buy a tank for its own !!
Hmm.. I might look into the divider. But do they make dividers for 125?? Plus what are the chances of 11" RBs and 6 mean ass Caribas trying to break through the divider to greet this fellow? Would the divider be strong enough?
no they don't you would have to go to home depot and find something..and as long as you make the separate wall from falling down you should have no problems.put rocks on both side to keep it up.i had to do the same thing when my cariba gave an ass whooping to my tern..i separated a little area for him...no problem

and further more wth is this about:

Personally i would take the neighbor kid to the pawn shop, and see if i could get a few bucks to buy a new tank! Sorry girls but your ticket doesn't come do till Sept. i'll get you out then, luv dad! Hey i have my prioritys. The P.t's can be great looking fish,sorry i'd buy a tank for him, no help huh! That reminds me i have a few fish comming from Pablo, need to box up the dog, someone won her on ebay. Need fish supplies, see ya

·
Death is fair to everyone.
5,310 Posts
I doubt he will give much trouble to the pirayas. I have a 7 inch tern in with my piraya's and he doesen't even bother with them. Besides thats a guess on the tern doing the bitch smacking. The tables are turning on my bigger cariba. They are getting chased now by my piraya.

·
18,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks you guys, I will try and find a divider for the 125. Ill try and go to HomeDepot today to try and think of something creative to make. Also, what exactly is an egg carte???

Plus I dont have my old digi cam since me and gf broke up. But honestly, them Pirayas are one good looking Ps!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.