Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
487 Posts
went to lfs in cincinnati oh today and they had a one eyed 5-6" tern and this guy is the most violent crazy pygo I have ever seen he was chasing my finger all over the tank bitting the glass so how do you pass up a fish like that, Thats what you think of when you hear PIRANHA. I'll post pics later maybe some feeding video

·
Registered
487 Posts
Dont be surprise that it will turn into a p*ssy when you bring it home.... Post some pics!!
I dont think so he has already destoryed 2 feeders and 1 eyed pygos are always crazy and this one fits the bill hes nuts and hes got good color to boot

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
agreed eny one eyed piranhas is pritty crazy. well the one i had wouldent chase my finger. but he waz always moving making sure he new what waz happpening on the other side.

·
Registered
1,919 Posts
Dont be surprise that it will turn into a p*ssy when you bring it home.... Post some pics!!
i know what hes sayin.....just a friendly heads up

·
WWTCD?
9,785 Posts
Sounds awesome.

Post some pics/vids.

·
Registered
1,919 Posts
oh yeah post some pics lol

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
the one eye is also a sign of weakness to the other p's.. It could make him a target

·
Registered
775 Posts
i want pygos that chase my fingers.... are you going to keep him isolated or with other ps?

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
He is in his own tank for now hes far to small to join my shol till he grows a few inches pics are comin soon

1 - 17 of 17 Posts