Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
"The Dancing Banana Man"
7,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hehehe i love to play around

Any way, i picked up a 75 - 100 gal tank for free on sunday. I was thinking maybe a few baby reds. like 5 of em. Good idea? maybe i should get some gold fish insted? what are your thoughts.
thanks

·
im offended and this is tastless,take it down &#33
4,277 Posts
bobme said:
hehehe i love to play around

Any way, i picked up a 75 - 100 gal tank for free on sunday. I was thinking maybe a few baby reds. like 5 of em. Good idea? maybe i should get some gold fish insted? what are your thoughts.
thanks
how u pull that one off?

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,487 Posts
HUH??
Whatever happened to your business and making a bigger tank than before??

·
"The Dancing Banana Man"
7,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
its all most done we are painting the sides and bolting the wood pics to be comming up soon guys.
sorry its taking so long, i am opening / running / building a business more then a tank.

·
"The Video Pimp"
1,401 Posts
ok you say you don't take any picts because you don't have time but you have time for this ? come on just post a few picts and then no one will ask questions any more it takes like 14 seconds.

·
"The Dancing Banana Man"
7,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
you guys dont live my life.
I am building my tank at my dads building he owns. Its empty. I work far away from it. and live even more away from it. so yes, it takes much time that i rather not spend just to take a pic for you people yet. Just shut the f*ck up would ya?
like today, i am working a 19 hour shift. so when i get off, im not in the mood to go take a pic! so back off.

·
"The Video Pimp"
1,401 Posts
you getting bitter about people asking ? seems me asking puts you in a bad mood so it would have take less time to post a pict than to answer the post. i just don't belive that you did it and it works. i am sure there are lots that don't so it would solve a lot of questions just post a pict.

i am not trying to bug you but i am gonna keep asking.

·
reasonably awesome
7,613 Posts
a Trimac or a Managuense.

or if you must get piranha, get a divider and stick an Elongatus on one side and a Rhom or Spilo on the other

·
"The Dancing Banana Man"
7,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Croz said:
you getting bitter about people asking ? seems me asking puts you in a bad mood so it would have take less time to post a pict than to answer the post. i just don't belive that you did it and it works. i am sure there are lots that don't so it would solve a lot of questions just post a pict.

i am not trying to bug you but i am gonna keep asking.
i have no prb saying it if works or fails, i got nothing to lose. I havnt tested it yet, so i dont know if it leeks or not.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.