Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
alright, its been a while since i posted pics of my snakeheads, im down to 2 from 6, but they are still growing like weeds. i was asking if this light was going to be okay and i think it should be,

its a 10 000k white t8 bulb, with a blue actinic. 4 foot on a 6 foot tank. i think it looks a lot better, colors are way less yellow and the tank looks way cooler, i just need to get my new backround on, im getting bored of this one.

let me know what you guys think.

and just so you know, when i got my snakeheads in april, they were about 2.5" long. now he is 19"
Pet supply Organism Fish supply Aquatic plant Plant here is with the older style light in the tank

Vertebrate Organism Pet supply Fish Fish supply and the new one with the actinic.

Attachments

·
Registered
105 Posts
LOL!. man those things are VICIOUS!! i used to have some of them.. they are MEAN. you would know when they were upset or were hungry, they would ram the tank like MADFISH!.. craziest fish i ever had, too crazy for me to get again.. unless i had atleast a 200gal tank..

·
Registered
1,344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yea mine are the same way, they act like a dog, you know when they are hungry and stuff, they almost like communicate with you. i can throw cards and stuff at the tank, and they try to attack it through the glass. without question the coolest fish i have ever owned.

i plan to keep him till he is about 24" then its gunna be time to pass him on to someone with a bigger tank. these guys would easily need a 250+ gallon tank to live in for life.

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
thoes are awsome man. i had a few bug gave them to my buddy with a bigger tank when they were like 8"

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
Man those snakeheads grew fast. The tank look sweet as well. Cool

1 - 11 of 11 Posts