Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Photo Whore
2,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's a couple of pics of my new setup for the sanchezi

I'll post some more pics when the waters cleared and the little fella has settled in (he's only been in the new tank for half an hour).
Gonna add some more plants when i get round to it :nod:

·
Photo Whore
2,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It had "ekol" stamped on it, never heard of them before today.

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Was the background expensive Yorkshire ? Where did you get it ? Looks very nice, wouldn't mind something like that myself.

·
Photo Whore
2,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
LOON said:
Was the background expensive Yorkshire ? Where did you get it ? Looks very nice, wouldn't mind something like that myself.

[snapback]911601[/snapback]​
Got it from Burleys near Santoft,
cost me £20. And it was the only one they had in. Dont know if they'll be getting any more. I can try and find out for you

Quite a bit cheaper than a 'back-to-nature' background :laugh:

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
That is cheap, i will have to have a hunt around my area for something like that. What Juwel tank you got it in ?

·
Photo Whore
2,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
LOON said:
That is cheap, i will have to have a hunt around my area for something like that. What Juwel tank you got it in ?
[snapback]911614[/snapback]​
Its only a juwel 60, he'll move to the 180 bowfront when the o's and pike finally move into the 450 bowfront
(got to move house 1st though)

·
Photo Whore
2,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
rchan11 said:
You're the best Yorkie

[snapback]911642[/snapback]​
wait til i've had chance to sort out the aquascaping,
this was just thrown together in a hurry to get the little fella out of the oscar tank, he's been munching on their fins , and the pikes, and the catfish' . They've all got semicircular bites out of their arse ends

·
This f*cking Guy!
9,420 Posts
You Suck Yorkie!

How many gallons is this tank?
Its a nice set-up so far. Better than MineS.

How much money do you got invested in your damn Tanks?
I have a Hard time Trying to buy A $3 Plant!

·
Photo Whore
2,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Gordeez said:
You Suck Yorkie!

How many gallons is this tank?
Its a nice set-up so far. Better than MineS.

How much money do you got invested in your damn Tanks?
I have a Hard time Trying to buy A $3 Plant!

[snapback]911649[/snapback]​
Its only about 16 gallons i think. Not very big but should do the dirty sanchez for a short while at least.
Seen a very nice 5ft setup which will go in the bedroom nicely, just got to work on the gf again

Got to admit i spend quite a bit of cash on the setups, but if i didnt spend it, the gf would probably use the cash to buy some 'nice curtains' or something similarly girlie

·
This f*cking Guy!
9,420 Posts
Its only about 16 gallons i think. Not very big but should do the dirty sanchez for a short while at least.
Seen a very nice 5ft setup which will go in the bedroom nicely, just got to work on the gf again :laugh:
Got to admit i spend quite a bit of cash on the setups, but if i didnt spend it, the gf would probably use the cash to buy some 'nice curtains' or something similarly girlie

[snapback]911660[/snapback]​
[/quote]
Dirty Sanchez :laugh:
5ft tank Would Go Nice anywhere.
Curtains

Well in that Case, Keep spending it on your miniture Zoo you got going.

Oh yea, How big is Dirty? Hes a seems Small in that tank.

·
Photo Whore
2,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
He's about 3inch and the tank is 2ft.
And the zoo is coming along fine.....7inch rhom, 3inch dirty sanchez, 7inch blue craw, 2 10inch oscars, a 9inch pike and a 4inch catfish, an Argie horned frog and the gf.
Managed to get rid of 3 cats, and my chinchilla (gizmo) died.
Dog to arrive soonish (Airedale terrier)
Working on the the gf for a 5ft tank for the bedroom and the 450 bowfront :laugh:
just missed out on a waterdragon my mate was looking to rehome, it was his gf's and they'd split up. Stupid twonk has got back with her

·
Photo Whore
2,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
couple more pics

·
Registered
3,171 Posts
looks like i wont be getting it then!!
the tank looks great though and as always nice pics

im going to have to have a trip out to this burleys aswell, those pics of the fish you posted a while ago were pretty impresive and that background is nice. do they have african cichlids in stock because if they do my dad will take me out to get some

·
Registered
5,637 Posts
nice looking fish. cool background.

·
Photo Whore
2,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
piranhasrule said:
looks like i wont be getting it then!!
the tank looks great though and as always nice pics

im going to have to have a trip out to this burleys aswell, those pics of the fish you posted a while ago were pretty impresive and that background is nice. do they have african cichlids in stock because if they do my dad will take me out to get some
[snapback]911832[/snapback]​
Sorry dude

Burleys is probably one of the most well presented lfs' around here, all the tanks are decorated rather than just bare. They've got a good selection, including some nice african cichlids :nod:
def worth a visit

1 - 20 of 28 Posts