Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
4,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Death in # said:
i would just use paper towel or astro turf if u are to concerned
[snapback]872372[/snapback]​
I was never too concerned, but at the recomondation of others I changed, he seems happier too, no more haveing little walnut shells stuck to him when he comes out of the water

· Registered
5,956 Posts
Atlanta Braves Baby! said:
I use wood chips in my snakes cage.
[snapback]872926[/snapback]​
the only problem is you have to use a buttload to make it enough for a bigger snake to burrow, i watched mine try one time and all that was under the chips was his head, he was like a giant snowplow :laugh:

i heard aspen is bad because it can cause respritory infections and also can be ingested

· Registered
4,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i heard aspen is bad because it can cause respritory infections and also can be ingested
[snapback]873180[/snapback]​
[/quote]

how does it cause respritory infections and if he eats it he deserves to die.

· Registered
5,956 Posts
pamonster said:
[snapback]873180[/snapback]​
how does it cause respritory infections and if he eats it he deserves to die.
[snapback]873245[/snapback]​
[/quote]
i dont know how it does, but sometimes snakes can ingest it accidently when eating food

· Registered
4,339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
redbellypacu said:
anything that a snake gets in to its body can do harm and may even kill your snake like ceadar bedding. that why when you feed your snake you should tank them out of there tank and put them into another one with nothing in it so that there is no worry about them getting of the bedding in there mouth or anything.
[snapback]876104[/snapback]​
Yes, but I have a Savannah Monitor

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.