Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here some pics of my 2 Piraya's; The biggest one is much more active then the smaller one wich hides the most part of the time.
It is clear that the bigger one grows much faster then the other although they eat exactly the same amount of food. This proves that it s within the fish's capacity if it will grow to large proportions or just stay at "normal grow rate".
I think the large one could reach over 16 inch. in future, but not in this (to small tank size ).
for information; the smaller is 8 inch. and the large one is 9-10 inch.
Here 2 pics:

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
second

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Full tank shot;
dimensions; 4' 2"*20"*20"

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
It's nice to see your pirayas here Frank , they looks beautiful and very healty

Awesome full tankshot man

Thanks for sharing this pics Frank

·
Registered
814 Posts
fantastic colors and i like the set-up from that tank especially the algae (or moss) on the driftwood are very natural looking

greetz

William

·
Registered
5,637 Posts
awesome looking setup you have.

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Waspride: I ve had them now for 14 months and they were about 4 inch when i got them. I had 4 of them but 2 were killed by (i think) the large one. hope to keep these 2 live and hope to upgrade somewhere this year.

Thanks all for compliments

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
FrankP said:
Waspride: I ve had them now for 14 months and they were about 4 inch when i got them. I had 4 of them but 2 were killed by (i think) the large one. hope to keep these 2 live and hope to upgrade somewhere this year.

Thanks all for compliments

[snapback]903678[/snapback]​
They are taken care of well, that is some growth.

·
Peace....Through Superior Firepower
13,643 Posts
Nice set-up , but im a Bit skeptic on the size of the fish that were listed , sorry ..

1 - 20 of 32 Posts