Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
man thats the nicest tank ive ever seen.
im trying to do something like that with my 75 gallon, just have some tetras in it right now. want to get cariba eventually.

any advice on the plants? plant types? i have jungle vals and some other broad leaf plant, they almost died, i added fertilizer and theyre better now, the vals are growing like monsters.

anyways, great tank again

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Wing said:
man thats the nicest tank ive ever seen.
im trying to do something like that with my 75 gallon, just have some tetras in it right now. want to get cariba eventually.

any advice on the plants? plant types? i have jungle vals and some other broad leaf plant, they almost died, i added fertilizer and theyre better now, the vals are growing like monsters.

anyways, great tank again
Thanks! Yes it's a 125.
As for the plants just make sure you have ample lighting, lower light plants make it easier. I add plant food into my water at every water change. My plants die a lot because i have a pleco in the tank and he likes to suck them dry, so i am constantly buying new plants to keep it looking good. They are cheap so its no biggie to replace them once a month or so, i get them from ebay for like a dollar a plant.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
JesseD said:
nice tank man..

what type of plants do you have in there?!
Top plants and the mat on the bottom are plastic. Top are being replaced with water sprites next week. The other plants i have are jungle vals, java ferns, and amazon swords.

·
OPEFE
10,249 Posts
!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.