Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yesterday me and my brother went on 3 hour drive to Georgia to pick up 6 RBP's they range from about 6-8 inches give or take. Stoping about half way we checked on the fish and they wernt looking to shaggy. Floating on there sides on the top of the water. So driving like a crazy man on I-85 doing about 85-90 worring my ps were going to die, rushed them to get them home and in there tank. Well they all are doing great. Thanks alot nick from pfish.com.

·
Got Rice?!?
2,648 Posts
Good to hear that your fish are doing okay in their new home. Get some pics up when you have a chance.

~Dj

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks alot. Im going to be getting a digital camera soon so you will have to wait a while. I paid $80 and think it was a hell of a deal.

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,487 Posts
Great pickup
How did you transport your Ps and any equipments??

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I used a rubermaid crate for the 3 biggest ones and and cooler for the 3 others. Filled the water up just enough so the hole fish was underwater. Didnt use any air equipment. When i hit traffic the guy in front of me didnt have any f*cking brake lights so i had to slam on the brakes, makeing some water come out of the RM crate, i was all worried that the hole thing spilt when i saw water from the trunk in on the back floor, luckly all the of them lived.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts