Piranhas Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Piranha Expert
4,309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey. i have ben absent for a bit now due to the playing of paintball and the money i have spent in the sport. as i come back i see that there are some new members here and i would like to say WELCOME TO THE BEST PIRANHA BOARD ON THE NET!. and i would like the new members here that dont know me(like cky and his brother)to post a little about themselves and thier tank setups ect. this goes for all new members.

·
Piranha Expert
4,309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
for those who dont know me ill be 16 in june and have ben keeping piranahs and oscars ect since i was 13. i own a 180gallon with 8 reds that are all about 8"-10+ inches now. and i aslo have a litte 3" rhombues in a 65gallon. and i have other tanks that i havent set up yet( still waiting to find some more p's)
hopeing to get some Caribe soon once i find some. i live in Barrie Ontario Canada, thats 45 min north of toronto.i play paintball and work at a 241 sub shop that my mom owns....
i also play on a rookie paintball team called Team O-Nage and we play for Barrie Paintball http://www.barriepaintball.com .what else... if i forget any thing about me im sure innes/judazzz has some input...
. that always do..

·
joey'd is da man
14,077 Posts
Hi I'm Innes
I don't know anything about piranhas or other fish - in fact I am a complete newb
but I like the site

Innes

·
Registered
664 Posts
Hey, I'm 14 and very soon will be getting 3 rbp's in a 40 gallon tank. I have been researching piranhas though for a year already so I know a whole lot about piranhas. But I still need help on some things.
By the way I love Jackass and Cky

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
19,146 Posts
Innes said:
Hi I'm Innes
I don't know anything about piranhas or other fish - in fact I am a complete newb
but I like the site

Innes
hi ..i'm new to this site and i collect feeder guppies....yippy..

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,504 Posts
I too, am a newbie which paid that guy Xenon to add sullz and stars under my name which makes me look like I know alot of Piranhas, even though I have no fishtank what-so-ever, but collect rocks.

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,831 Posts
RhomZilla said:
I too, am a newbie which paid that guy Xenon to add sullz and stars under my name which makes me look like I know alot of Piranhas, even though I have no fishtank what-so-ever, but collect rocks.
Innes, thePACK, & RhomZilla-

*pSt* Your joined date is showing...

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
19,146 Posts
Ms_Nattereri said:
RhomZilla said:

ah dang..shucks..thought u wouldn't notice....

·
"The Video Pimp"
1,401 Posts
Welcome all new Members. i am pritty new myself but i am learning a lot from this site. it friggen rocks. no better site for piranha information.

and the greatest bunch of people around the net!!!

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,504 Posts
Ms_Nattereri said:
RhomZilla said:

BANNED!! BANNNED!! BANNED!!

All 3 banned for fibbing!!!

·
Registered
27,337 Posts
I am Xenon, I am new as well.....seriously any new members that wanna introduce themselves, do so now.

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
19,146 Posts
Xenon said:
I am Xenon, I am new as well.....seriously any new members that wanna introduce themselves, do so now.
yes sir mad russian

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,831 Posts
Xenon said:
...or forever hold your peace!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hi, I'm B from Battle Creek, Michigan - yes, that place where cereal comes from! - I've got 5 baby reds in a 29 gal, and am buying a 150 in the next month or so to transfer them into...and i'll then begin to raise one Rhom in the 29!

This stuff is addictive as hell!

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,831 Posts
Welcome to the board B4theAmazon and deadgolfish!!

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
I am new to the site as well. I have red skulls by nagging Xenon in PMs to give them to me. I know nothing about fish. I have an awesome collection of lint.

·
joey'd is da man
14,077 Posts
Ms_Nattereri said:
Welcome to the board B4theAmazon and deadgolfish!!
Yes welcome - here are some oversized smilies for you

I am new to the site as well. I have red skulls by nagging Xenon in PMs to give them to me. I know nothing about fish. I have an awesome collection of lint.
You got those skullz by triple posting, you don't know anything about fish and you stole that lint from the lint keeper

1 - 20 of 58 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.