Piranhas Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We, friday i bought my first house. Actually my girlfriend and i bought. Now it's just a matter of getting some rooms painted and the floors refinished and we are moving in. It is very weird owning a house....it realy hasnt sunken in yet. Just thought i would share a bit of my happiness!

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
19,142 Posts
sweet..now to figure out were the 240 gallon tanks is going to be going..
congrads

·
"The Dancing Banana Man"
7,760 Posts
thats great, best time of your life, buying a house, the american dream, if ur in america?

·
Captain Britannia
4,817 Posts
congrats on the purchase its a good feeling i bought my house 3 1/2 years ago and never looked back
dixon

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,487 Posts
Nice!!!! I most def will also get a huge tank if my parents ever give me one of their houses!!!

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I just turned 21 in Feb. So i'm still a young pup. These past few days have been crazy, i am so sick of painting , sanding , staining, and cleaning, AND WE HAVENT EVEN MOVED A THING YET!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

·
"The Dancing Banana Man"
7,760 Posts
pamonster said:
I just turned 21 in Feb. So i'm still a young pup. These past few days have been crazy, i am so sick of painting , sanding , staining, and cleaning, AND WE HAVENT EVEN MOVED A THING YET!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
wait till you lay new carpet or title

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.