Piranhas Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
506 Posts
Welcome i believe you know me from this weekend on over pfish.net. We are glad to have you ron.

Everybody this is the guy to buy fish from excellent service :rockin:
:D

·
Registered
259 Posts
welcome stranger

we'll help you get started and teach you some basics about piranha :laugh:

·
Registered
27,223 Posts
Welcome fishpost. Feel free to list your inventory in our buy and sell forum....can you put a banner up on your page :D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Xenon,

We can IM later tonight or call me/email. I am sure we can strike a deal.

thanks for the welcome, I think I have chatted with a few of you before.

·
"Nitro"
5,386 Posts
great prices over their at fishpost.com. I am sure you have sharkaquarium beat.

·
Registered
27,223 Posts
If anyone needs a quick link (not like fishpost.com is that hard to remember), you can go to Links and Articles forum or find it in the webring. Ron rocks and is a welcome affiliate of this board. Please visit his page and buy some fish from this guy cause he really cares about the fish and the hobby.

·
Registered
22,692 Posts
Innes said:
does he sell in England?
There's a whole group of English guys active on the forum at www.fishpost.com (The 'Piranha Club UK'; their website www.piranhaclub.co.uk). They order from Ron in bulk every once in a while to cut shipping prices and get rare species to the UK (and the rest of Europe).
If your interested, you should hook up with them. Most of them are also active on pfish (some members are NickG, London Guy, Dolphin). Contact NickG if you're interested: they welcome any new member!
They're also trying to help me out with getting some fancy piranha's in the near future.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.