Piranhas Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,487 Posts
Can be possible, but depending on what thread and how many active threads there are. Sometimes I can do 100 posts 2 days straight, while other days no more than 50. It all depends on which posts interest me and which i can help out in most.

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,831 Posts
Why is everyone sooo self-conscience about their post count?! It doesnt matter how many skulls you have on this site. People dont know you by them, they know you by what you say.

·
Registered
3,694 Posts
Ms_Nattereri said:
Why is everyone sooo self-conscience about their post count?! It doesnt matter how many skulls you have on this site. People dont know you by them, they know you by what you say.
that is true.

but i also think that u could have 1000 posts by that time

·
Goldfish Chunks In Teeth
2,505 Posts
Ms_Nattereri said:
because they wanna be....Is that okay??

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ms_Nattereri Posted on Aug 7 2003, 12:03 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
it doesn't matter if you got the crowns, I have a mere 200 posts

·
Captain Britannia
4,817 Posts
Ms_Nattereri said:
well said karen
i do think people know you by the info you give and how you come across on the board it does not take that long before people will get to know you in that way
dixon

·
Registered
3,694 Posts
jimbo said:
Ms_Nattereri Posted on Aug 7 2003, 12:03 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
it doesn't matter if you got the crowns, I have a mere 200 posts
thats a good point too Jimbo.

i think that u could easily reach that goal. the longer u are here the more u learn and therefor the more u able to help out others in threads (post more)

goodluck!!

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I would help out more often, I have learned alot by reading all the posts, but somebody always knows more and gets to it first

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,831 Posts
Crowns or no crowns, those dont count...they have nothing relating to my post count. Dont get me wrong, I dont care how many posts you get, I was just asking why everyone is so into getting a higher post count lately.

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I think its a guy thing, when 1 does something, everybody has to do it to. maybe even a little better.

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,487 Posts
jimbo said:
I would help out more often, I have learned alot by reading all the posts, but somebody always knows more and gets to it first
Ahh.. dont stress about it. Even though someones beat you to responding to a post, all other opinion (same or different) would definately be appreciated by the person asking. Plus giving the same info only lets the person know that its backed up by others who feel the same.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.