Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,923 Posts
Picked up a couple fish the other day from a LFS. The oscars where 7 bucks each.

1 albino oscar
1 tiger oscar

The fish are in my lil 29 for now, plan on getting more fish, and a bigger tank.. 150+ gallons soon.

Sorry about the pics, i will get better ones later.

·
Registered
5,637 Posts
looks somewhat like a female convict.imo

·
Registered
1,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I knew it wasn't, but yet the guy said that it was... they gonna get it!... anyone wanna tell me what it is?

·
Registered
7,773 Posts
DC_Piranha said:
I knew it wasn't, but yet the guy said that it was... they gonna get it!... anyone wanna tell me what it is?
[snapback]899266[/snapback]​
Fresh2salt said:
looks somewhat like a female convict.imo
[snapback]899264[/snapback]​
That is exactly what it is. And I'd definatly say you got ripped off... Yhey are roughly 1$ea around here

·
Registered
983 Posts
DC_Piranha said:
Its a Female Convict

·
Registered
1,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Oh well, ill make sure when i take em back that i get 2 jack dempseys, or jags for free... wow i hate LFS's, and there employes.. i shoulda looked harder at the fish, but i was to much of a rush. lesson learned

·
Registered
1,923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Novato said:
DC_Piranha said:
Its a Female Convict

[snapback]899281[/snapback]​
Thats what i thought at the store by a quick glance, ill be sure to see what im buying next time. Cant wait to take the fish back and bitch at em... bastards!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts