Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
590 Posts
I might be getting a 2005 PT Cruiser tomorrow..Silver, with alloy rims, sunroof, turbo engine,all the goodies. Anyone herad good or bad things about this car? Wifenagging doesn't like it, but I do. Kind of practical with 2 kids and all. We have a Trailblazer too, but the Cruiser, I think is kind of slick. What do yall think?

· Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Grimreaperman said:
its alright i would guess if you like crysler's, they got the bugs out i think, but they had many so don't know if any more, (probablly) why no chevy.

[snapback]867113[/snapback]​
I can get a great deal on it with incentives and all. Less than $200 a month and zero down for 5 years....Chevy really can't beat that

· Registered
648 Posts
yeah they are cheap little bugger's good on gas., chevys oh hell no no beating em. my 1980 caprice classic with the 267ci v8. still going strong with limited work done but to the cooling system and the fuel pump and well its done tripped around twice i beleive and she's still going strong. going on another 300,000 miles already.

· tap or snap
10,596 Posts
Grimreaperman said:
yeah they are cheap little bugger's good on gas., chevys oh hell no no beating em. my 1980 caprice classic with the 267ci v8. still going strong with limited work done but to the cooling system and the fuel pump and well its done tripped around twice i beleive and she's still going strong. going on another 300,000 miles already.
[snapback]867126[/snapback]​
dude, you're like 14. you know damn well that you don't have a car

· Look into my eyes!
7,357 Posts
I would honestly check out some GM sales they are having. You can get BRAND NEW GTO' for ~ $24K fully loaded. with the cash back....and other deals. Personally, I like the new magnum wagon from chrysler, ya know, for a more practical car, and not really a sport/muscle car. They look AWESOME with rims and a 300 grill.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.