Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Innes is da Man!
5,907 Posts
so excited, im going to the dealership tonight to get a trade in value for my 05 prius, gonna get the new 07 jetta wolfsburg, black on black leather, sunroof, fully loaded, with a lil touch of emo on the side!
cant wait til friday hoping to take delivery then!!!!

·
Innes is da Man!
5,907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Innes is da Man!
5,907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
you really are Emo aren't you?
you know it buddy
[/quote]

I still like to picture you in my head as the kid in your avatar. Emo-E-thuggin.
[/quote]
thats me emo'd

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
I was looking at the stickers this morning when i dropped off my 05 Golf for a checkup.....isnt the engine the same....they're both inline 5 cylinders ---2.5 L

and i hear you about the features..i dont know why people would get the reg jetta for 3 grand more when they could all the heated seats etc for cheaper

·
Innes is da Man!
5,907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I was looking at the stickers this morning when i dropped off my 05 Golf for a checkup.....isnt the engine the same....they're both inline 5 cylinders ---2.5 L

and i hear you about the features..i dont know why people would get the reg jetta for 3 grand more when they could all the heated seats etc for cheaper
true, the wolfsburg is faster ive been told, but when you add in all the stuff you get in the wolf, its cheaper than the reg jetta, so ya, i mean the majority of people dont know about the wolf, so maybe thats how they get cha

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
just one thing, the 2.5L inline 5 eats gas like crazy. I hope you are prepared for 22 MPG city. You will especially notice the difference coming froma prius!

·
Innes is da Man!
5,907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
does it come w/ a rockin guitar

as per gas milage, ya i know, but my milage was starting to slip and i was gonna go for the camry, i do mostly highway since i live in jersey, and if i get stick its a bit metter, but im prepared for the difference, i figure an extra 40$ per month........ i hope

·
06 C6 LS2
7,996 Posts
just one thing, the 2.5L inline 5 eats gas like crazy. I hope you are prepared for 22 MPG city. You will especially notice the difference coming froma prius!
22mpg city I get that in my C6 if I drive extremely conservatively. On the other I can also get 12mpg city.

·
Innes is da Man!
5,907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
22mpg city I get that in my C6 if I drive extremely conservatively. On the other I can also get 12mpg city.
[/quote]
thats pretty good, considering its a vette, sweet ride, i think i can get better than 22, i think maybe like 25-30

·
Registered
7,579 Posts
I love my Prius and don't believe I'll ever trade it in, unless Toyota comes out with one that can be plugged in to the outlet.

·
Innes is da Man!
5,907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I love my Prius and don't believe I'll ever trade it in, unless Toyota comes out with one that can be plugged in to the outlet.
i love it too, but i need a nice ride, hopefully in a year or less i can buy another, maybe the camry hybrid, but i have high miles and i made an oath that when my warranty was up, the car is gone, and when i was considering buying the prius, it was between that and the jetta tdi, so now im going with the jetta wolf, ill miss my prius, but i need a car registered here in jersey in my name and not in canada under my dads, plus as i said the milage is slipppin, its at about 5 litres per 100Khm which is about 40 miles per gallon, so not a huge change from where im at now for comfortablity and looks

·
Registered
7,579 Posts
The Prius will last long after the warrenty. There's a guy using the Prius as a taxi and after 25 months and 200,000 miles, the car is riding like new, no problem whatsoever.

·
Innes is da Man!
5,907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
The Prius will last long after the warrenty. There's a guy using the Prius as a taxi and after 25 months and 200,000 miles, the car is riding like new, no problem whatsoever.
well i just want a new car, hows that lol
ya they are using them here in ny, they have a fleet of limo prius here

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
since when is 22 mpg city bad?
its not that bad compared to a lot of whats out there. But, my rabbit is a 2 door hatchback, in that category, 22 mpg is not that great. I still think the rabbit looks the best in its market right now, though.

also, you mentioned that if you get stick you will get better mileage. I am not sure which transmission you get in the jetta, but my rabbit is auto and it is actually rated at better mileage that the standard version. This is due to the auto being a 6 speed and the standard being a 5 speed. The difference is probably so small you will never really notice though.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts