Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok as ive talked about before. i have three red belly's at about 2 of them are 2 inch one is an inch
they are only in a 20 gallon rihgt now (please dont nag i know!!!)
I had a lot of rock work and ave system for when they were smaller.
I did a water change today and realized that now allt he rocks did was get in there way.
So i pretty much cleared out the larger rocks. I moved the 2 sword plants to the middlesh
and I also put the HOB filter on the end instead of the back.

This menas a complete teritorial change. as well as a 40% water change
After the tank was set back up I aded a 2 inch gold fish to the tan to help pick crap out of the water. and to be lunch when the P's get used to the new tank

They are now doing the pecking order again. My two larger ones are chasing off the little one repeatedly.

At 2 inch's I did not know they would pair off. But it seems that way
If they are that would be awesome As I wold sell the smaller one and move the pair to a 45 gallon long tank. And then they should be able to live out there lives there? right? 20 gallons per P?

Anwho Now thay dont have a cave to hide in. I removed it because they were to skiddish So I am hoping they will beef up a bit and get used to me.

Because the HOB is on the end now they seem to enjoy swiming the slow current :D

Its great.
I am trying to get a pic. but right now the tanks water is reeeally murky.
Any comments?
I realize thsi was quite the change but i did it sowly. and aded the new water slowly. they seem to be doing fine now

·
Peace....Through Superior Firepower
13,643 Posts
pics would be good ...give it a little time try more plants and some hiding places they are very skittish

·
Registered
11 Posts
screw those little hiders. they are young... I say if my fish can't get used to me and feeding in front of me I'll replace them with some that do... My pets, My training

but that's just me

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
now they are acting weirder

they just go up and down the glass in the back..
do they think they can go threw there or something?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts