Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to show a couple...well 3....pics of the baby black (maybe 2 inches in total length)I picked up from BScott Wednesday. It's currently in a 30g tank separated with a baby Gold SPilo on the other side.

here's the first

·
Registered
2,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
there's a dead little rosy in the pics (I scooped it right after taking the pics), I didn't want to get the little guy flying around the tank before I took the pics.

·
I HAVE THE SOUVLAKI POWER!!!!!
3,689 Posts
Great fish man!!!
Congrats....

·
Registered
2,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Xenon said:
Nice one man! Does it chase your finger or skittish?
it comes up to the front of the tank if I put a finger there and jsut stares at it...most of the time it's trying to figure out how to get over to the other side of the tank and play with the gold spilo.

I need to figure out how to keep the rosies from getting from one side to the other, there is just enough room for them to squeeze through between the glass and the plastic. Of course they all seem to be on the side that he isn't...I wonder why

·
Registered
2,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
goldfish chunks in teeth said:
is that a fresh kill i see there??? good looking fish.
I'm not sure how fresh, it was in there with him this morning.

Tonight I dropped in 5 fresh rosies, he took a bite out of both ends of one and the back half off the other in 10-15 minutes.

·
OPEFE
10,249 Posts
Nice little one, congrats!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.