Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i went to the LFS just over an hour ago to pic up a p the same size as my biggest (6") i walked up to the tank and saw this monster lurking around in the tank and i was blown away....this beast is 7" and i picked him up for 40$ (its a wicked deal where i come from)....heres a couple pics of him, him with my smallest, and the 3 together..he looks a bit beat up but nothing like some tlc wont take care of..

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Nice little monster you got there.
*sigh*
Hopefully my little guys will be just as big within a year.

·
Registered
400 Posts
Nice new piranha mate, has fantastic colourations and general markings. Just a quick note, there seems to be quite a bit of algae growing in your tank which could use a scrub... apart from that looks great!

·
Registered
8,568 Posts
Nice pick up! Looks like a solid addition to your shoal.

As you already know, you really should not be feeding your reds goldfish.

N E WAY - Nice Red!

·
"Pygocentrus cariba"
11,882 Posts
Congratulations on picking up that nice looking fish!

*Topic Moved to Piranha Pictures and Videos Forum*

·
Registered
416 Posts
very nice red. youll have him fixed up in no time!

·
Registered
400 Posts
Oh yea didnt see your goldfish/piranha photograph. Id take that goldfish out of there, unless you quarantine and treat all your feeders so that they are safe around your piranhas. You dont want to risk infection/disease/paratites to your great new tank addition...

·
Registered
415 Posts
no sh*t!!! now ya got me all jealous you schmuck lol! Nice deal you got man really nice deal! and just like everyone else i hope my little reds get that big too soon

·
Registered
4,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Oh yea didnt see your goldfish/piranha photograph. Id take that goldfish out of there, unless you quarantine and treat all your feeders so that they are safe around your piranhas. You dont want to risk infection/disease/paratites to your great new tank addition...
way ahead of you young grasshopper....those feeders have been in my 10g for atleast a month's time....so they're overdue they're chomping limit :rasp:

in 2 weeks time, ill post up another pic of another new guy ill get.....and for some info...i did a HUGE clean on my tank last night....85% of all the algae is gone...for the 15% i just need a harder scrubber

1 - 15 of 15 Posts