Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey all. i just got a new 125g tank. it will have 2 emps and a canister and a 400w heater.
do you guys on here notice your power bills going way up with the big fish tanks??????
thanks in advance, karl

·
AQHU RULES
4,609 Posts
i have never noticed a increase in bills due to my fish tanks but im sure it has gone up a few quid and if so the best i have ever spent

·
Allergic to stupid sh*t!!!
4,364 Posts
Yeah, my electric bill just jumped to $220 a month. LOL!!! Tons of sh*t going on though.

·
Allergic to stupid sh*t!!!
4,364 Posts
QUOTE(Leasure1 @ Dec 3 2006, 05:17 PM)

Yeah, my electric bill just jumped to $220 a month. LOL!!! Tons of sh*t going on though.

mines 55 a month
Yeah, but what are you running? And you gotta realize, I have tons of electronics, tanks, 2 girls (90% of the problem LOL), and all my appliances. still have not turned the furnace on, but we will see what it goes up to when that bastard gets turned on for the first time.

·
Registered
54 Posts
QUOTE(Leasure1 @ Dec 3 2006, 05:17 PM)

mines 55 a month
Yeah, but what are you running? And you gotta realize, I have tons of electronics, tanks, 2 girls (90% of the problem LOL), and all my appliances. still have not turned the furnace on, but we will see what it goes up to when that bastard gets turned on for the first time.
u got me beat i got a g/f and a 3 bedroom house
i do have a 135g with an xp3 400w heater and to emp 400s tho

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
I wonder how much my tanks cost me on power?
I dun' know 'cause I don't pay!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts