14,969 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
first hostel now that movie turistas, im never

leaveing my fukn house ever again, sums of

bitches all tryin to kill us

·
WWTCD?
9,785 Posts
And I'm sure that people will quickly get over the latest bandwagon movie fad of torturing random 20-somethings for kicks or weird twisted plots...

Or at least one can hope.

·
DOC#003162
14,969 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
And I'm sure that people will quickly get over the latest bandwagon movie fad of torturing random 20-somethings for kicks or weird twisted plots...

Or at least one can hope.
i dont htink it will, its a good formula for terror

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
Freez, there's always the texas chainsaw massacre, jeepers creepers(think that's what it's called) so you're really not safe in america.

F'd up thing about hostel is that could really happen in an eastern european country.. Not the whole plot but the old abandoned factory used for torturing humans paid for by freaks.

·
Registered
605 Posts
Its just a fad like the white cop meets black cop movies. Or the one where animals grow to huge sizes and start killing people and a team of people are sent to stop it.

The reason I can say this is because like even though its rated R like 80% of the people who see the movie are under 18. I find the movies pretty much shitty and worthless. SAW so far is the only movie I would consider a horror movie worth watching. Scary movies are cheesy.

We need more movies like The Boondock Saints, Crank (Kicked Ass, hands down.) etc.

·
DOC#003162
14,969 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
the saw movies were awsome, i havent got a chnce

to see the last one yet but i will soon.

i like the cheesy horror movies jason is my favoirite

but i was just noticing the fad of tourist to other countries

but if you think about it yeah its always been there, like

traveling across country or to another countyr , hmmm

im buzzed never mind lolol

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
but i was just noticing the fad of tourist to other countries

but if you think about it yeah its always been there, like

traveling across country or to another countyr , hmmm

im buzzed never mind lolol
Greatest post of the MF'ing year..

Right up there with..

"If it wasn't for my horse.. I wouldn't have spent that year in college..." -Lewis Black..

·
Skankzilla
18,320 Posts
Be careful when swimming in the ocean, theres this shark that will kill you.

"If it wasn't for my horse.. I wouldn't have spent that year in college..." -Lewis Black..
And I wanted to ask her what she meant by that statement but by the time I was gonna ask her, she was gone and then you had that saying repeating in your head. And then blood starts pouring out of your ears.

·
I will bite your face!
7,436 Posts
LOL funny this topic came up. I just watched hostel last night for the first time.
HOLY f*ck!
Ok the first half of the movie was Stellar! freaking awesome. I love tittys.

And then.. OMG. WHY WHY WHY...
*sigh*

·
Innes is da Man!
5,907 Posts
freez, you on some new drugs cause your mighty p'noid these days

·
Registered
726 Posts
i honestly thought the whole saw series was absolute sh*t. thats just me tho. they really dont have much of a plot just gory fuckin lame I will say this tho the desent was cool and so was seven(wait is that how you spell that oops)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts