Piranhas Forum banner

Should "NegativeCamber's Daily Poll" continue?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So P-Fury community, it is up to you! If the majority votes YES, we will continue with a daily poll question. If the majority votes NO, we will forever banish it away! It's in your hands now! PLEASE feel free to comment (negative or positve)in this thread. Opinions are needed!

Should "NegativeCamber's Daily Poll" continue?
  • YES
  • NO

·
8,401 Posts
i like it, maybe you could talk hyphen into deleting the last one for you everyday tho...?
Thats a good idea...

I voted yes...

I enjoy your daily polls...

·
Kyle's Mom Is A Big Fat Bxtch! IMO
2,094 Posts
I apologize, I am one of the tools that voted NO. I really dont have any desire to see your daily polls stop. Hell, I dont really think Ive participated in any until now. I was just being an anonymous smartass. My guess is that the majority of NO voters were doing the same.

·
WWTCD?
9,785 Posts
I voted YES. Let them continue!

I apologize, I am one of the tools that voted NO. I really dont have any desire to see your daily polls stop. Hell, I dont really think Ive participated in any until now. I was just being an anonymous smartass. My guess is that the majority of NO voters were doing the same.
Haha. Way to own yourself.

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
Keep them going but date them so they have a sense of continuity.

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Well the votes are in. 62.95% in favor of the continuation of "NegativeCamber's Daily Poll." I gave this poll 5 days to register as many votes as possible.

I will take in all suggestions, as they were good ones. Thanks again everyone for your feedback. Please continue to watch for "NegativeCamber's Daily Poll."

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.