Piranhas Forum banner

Which of these Adult Swim shows is your favorite?

• Aqua Teen Hunger Force

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • SeaLab 2021

• Space Ghost

• Futurama

• Family Guy

• Robot Chicken

• SquidBillies

• Metalocalypse

• Venture Bros

• Other - Post a comment about it!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
Man, I missed P-Fury the last couple days! Glad it is back up and running. So here is today's "NegativeCamber's Daily Poll" question --

Which of these Adult Swim shows is your favorite?

Aqua Teen Hunger Force

SeaLab 2021

Space Ghost

Futurama

Family Guy

Robot Chicken

SquidBillies

Metalocalypse

Venture Bros

Other
Please comment on which other is your favorite!

·
my sister is #1 best prostitute
10,514 Posts
im a fan of space ghoast, i was a fan back in the day when i was a kid so when the talk show came out it was like sweet now i can watch it again as an adult..

i like family guy but it can bee seen at other times on other channels

2,170 Posts
Tough one between space ghost, aqua teen and robot chicken. Futurama and family guy are classic as well. I'm gonna have to vote with Aqua teen, but i did nearly piss the couch while watching robot chicken last night.

·
8,405 Posts
Gotta go with Robot Chicken...

I don't consider Family Guy, or Futurama to be CN shows... they are FOX shows.. CN just replays them :nod:

·
Registered
14,959 Posts
brian working on that novel brian.....

brian....
That part of Family guy is sooo friggin funny, I lose it every time. I almost wonder how many times I could watch it in a row and still laugh.

I voted Futurama, it changes with me depending on which show I'm catching up on.

·
Cannonfruit!!!1!!1!11!
12,264 Posts
I still watch "Futurama" most often though I've now seen all of them about eight times. Can't wait till 2008 when new episodes come out.

NC, your poll tomorrow could be which of the Anime from AS is a favorite...and don't forget the old school "Cowboy Bebop" on there! I'm a FMA fan, BTW...

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well, as today's poll comes to a close (for me anyway) it looks like the majority like Aqua Teen Hunger Force with 29.41% and come close behind was Family Guy with 23.53%

My personal favorite is Robot Chicken! Very funny..!
I think the fact that Family Guy and Futurama is played on the Fox network kills those two for me. I am tired of seeing Family Guy re-runs!!
<----I guess that is what "Bake at 98.6°" was talking about above.

Thanks again for everyone that participated and a BIGGER thanks to those that did comment!
Please watch out to tomorrows "NegativeCamber's Daily Poll."

·
WWTCD?
9,785 Posts
Is Venture Brothers from the makers of the Oblongs? Or the same artists?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts