Piranhas Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
damn it. I got up early for nothing. I was suppose to meet my CPA at 9 this morning to do my taxes. she had to cancel on me the last minute. damn I had a hang over too. Oh well

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,831 Posts
I dont have to pay taxes this year

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,831 Posts
thePACK, I DO have a job!!
Ive had it for 4 years now.

·
Registered
209 Posts
YEEEAAAAHHHH. After finishing grad school, I went from getting a little back to having to pay a chitload.....after they rape me every week to begin with: 33% of what I make.....GONE! THEN, tax me some more at the end of the year! At least I know all my hard work and sacrifices will go towards funding those who have no use for taking care of themselves. What a BONUS! I'm soooo glad I busted my @ss and suffered for sooooo many years.
I coulda just lived on welfare and partied my life away, while some other [email protected] busted his @ss to fund my lifestyle

Ooops, rant mode off.

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,831 Posts
Im not disagreeing with you about how the government spends the tax money, but you got to admit they are getting more and more stricter on the whole welfare bit. In my opinion its orignal purpose has already been filled. It was meant to help those during the Great Depression and now that we're way past those days, I think were way overdue for a change.

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Nethius said:
the 'man' takes $800 from my f*cking pocket each month, and still wants more! what a f*cking prick!
thats not so bad. I get my bi-weekly taxes with that amount taken off sometimes, usually a bit under that though, damn taxes

·
Registered
209 Posts
Ms_Nattereri said:
Im not disagreeing with you about how the government spends the tax money, but you got to admit they are getting more and more stricter on the whole welfare bit. In my opinion its orignal purpose has already been filled. It was meant to help those during the Great Depression and now that we're way past those days, I think were way overdue for a change.
Ditto, and amen sista!
I want some of what I've earned.......yeah, I'm a little greedy

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.