Piranhas Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Got Rice?!?
2,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all. I just wanted to get an idea what sites some of you use for web hosting. I want to possibly start a primitive website that I can host my own pictures a video to also. I do not want to pay a mothly fee, so any suggestions that a free would be greatly apprecieated. Also one with "minimal" pop ups would be cool too. Basically, any suggestions would be appreciated, because i have no idea what makes one better then another.

Thanks,
~Dj

·
Registered
22,692 Posts
If you don't want to pay for it, you'll have to deal with pop-ups.

I use www.1asphost.com for my website (and some other members as well), and it works fine (even though their webserver seems to be down from time to time...
). It's free, and gives you 100 Megs of webspace, which is pretty much, and "unlimited bandwidth"... But it does have pop-ups... :sad:
There are many other hosts which are probably just as fine, but I choose for 1asphost.com because I'm using a couple of techniques and gadgets for my site that aren't supported by most free hosts (like Angelfire), but I don't think that's an issue for you, since you're talking about creating a rather "primitive website".... :smile:

For other hosts: just do a Google search, using the keywords webhosting and free, and enough will pop up

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.