Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my water seem to be little bit cloudee and want to know how to removed the cloudiness away from the tank............im scared incase my elong get sick or whatever............please help me... it's in a 150g tank. water conditions is perfect...need to know how to take the cloudiness away.............

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
I had it recently. I had a few good gravel vacs changing about 15 - 20% of the water every other day for about a week. Cleaned under driftwood (found a rotting fish head), I also put carbon in 1 compartment of my filter which I am going to leave in for about 3/4 weeks. This worked for me.

·
Registered
95 Posts
if water parameters are good it may be a harmless bacteria bloom like the kind that follow a gravel cleaning and there is no need to worry or react. keep monitoring water and fish for clear sign of trouble

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
mypiranhas said:
if water parameters are good it may be a harmless bacteria bloom like the kind that follow a gravel cleaning and there is no need to worry or react. keep monitoring water and fish for clear sign of trouble
[snapback]821218[/snapback]​
thanks, ill keep in mind about my water guys...........................

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.