Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have two nieces (10 & 14) and I have no idea what to get them for Christmas. If you ask them what they want, they say "I don't know". I hate getting gift certificates and would like to get them something physical but I have no idea. They already have MP3 players and I know they would hate any clothes I bought so I'm stumped. Does anyone have any suggestions?

·
Banned
9,412 Posts
the secret to gift certificates is to buy COOL gift certificates...my buddies grandparents bought him flight lessons at a local airport last year...now THAT's some cool sh*t...granted they're 10 and 14 years old, so you'd have to do something age appropriate, but like gift certificates to a huge theme park or something...i've gotten gift certificates for F1 boston, which is like a high speed go-kart race center...

hey, you could always buy em a fish tank!!!

·
tap or snap
11,899 Posts
chastity belts.

it totally depends on what they're into. any ideas on their hobbies or trends that they follow?

·
my sister is #1 best prostitute
10,514 Posts
condoms

you say giftcertificates suck but you could get them a card for i tunes or what ever they use to get music for the mp3 players..

i think as technology progresses and times change gift cards arent the easy way out they usded to be.. i wish my family would have given me gift cards at least i could have gotten exactly what i wanted.. if you get a spicific card it does show that you know they lijke things from a certain place but want them to have th efreedom to choose it and its much better then giving cash..

·
Registered
775 Posts
condoms

you say giftcertificates suck but you could get them a card for i tunes or what ever they use to get music for the mp3 players..

i think as technology progresses and times change gift cards arent the easy way out they usded to be.. i wish my family would have given me gift cards at least i could have gotten exactly what i wanted.. if you get a spicific card it does show that you know they lijke things from a certain place but want them to have th efreedom to choose it and its much better then giving cash..
I agree, and get them a Justin Timberlake poster. No, really, maybe gift cards to a store they like would work.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts