Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
95 Posts
i used biospira, i havnt done any water changes,i just replace the water that evaporates...been cycling for 5 days now.on the 23rd i checked parameters and this was results...nitrite .25,,,,,amonia 0,,,,,,nitrate 40.i checked this morning on the 26th and this is my readings,,,,,nitrite barely above 0,,,,amonia 0,,,,,,nitrates barely above 0,,,water still cloudy.master test kit says nitrates should be between 0-40 for good levels.also ive been using prime to condition the water.should i be concered with this.....(((((((((help)))))))))

crashbfc

· Registered
797 Posts
It it REALLY weird that your nitrates are dropping. I have never ever heard of this before.

Do you have live plants?

What kind of test kit are you using, and are you sure you're following the exact directions?

· Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Mack said:
It it REALLY weird that your nitrates are dropping. I have never ever heard of this before.

Do you have live plants?

What kind of test kit are you using, and are you sure you're following the exact directions?
[snapback]864928[/snapback]​
i have no live plants,test kit is called dr well fish master kit, went exacly by the directions and tested again as follws ammonia 0 nitrites between o and .25 nitrates between 0 and 5.0

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.