Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For the longest time I have been searching for a web site that ships P's to Canada. The only Piranhas I can get here in Windsor are Red Bellies. There is the occasional Rhom, but so few and far between that I can never get a hold of one because they sell so fast. Does anyone know of a web site that will ship to Canada? with reasonable costs, I would really like to add some variety to my tanks.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the reply man, but the guy pedro e-mailed me and said he only ships to the USA when I tried to order from him.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
How much are you paying? He told me that $300 was the minimum price for shipping orders. All I want is 1 or two juvi's (caribes, ternz, or spilo's)..

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
He's not kidding. Find some more P owner in your area and get a group order, he has great fish, It's where I got all my Exotic(nonRB) piranha's!

·
Captain Britannia
4,817 Posts
you can order from fishpost.com.
go to the website and forum he has a thread all about shipping to other countries inc a section on shipping to canada the link is in my sig its under ask fishpost forum in the saved topics
dixon

·
Captain Britannia
4,817 Posts
there you go then 2 places to ship to canada for you.
you now have no excuse not to buy other p's go for it
dixon

·
Premium Member
2,569 Posts
Thank-you for remembering me, Frenchie.

I have routinely shipped to England, France, Germany, and even Korea and Australia. But as you must be aware, Canada is still considered a foreign country (
) and hence is still considered an export, which has various fees, and inspectons, associated with it. (Not to mention the additional processing procedures.)

That is why it is very difficult, and probably cost prohibitive, if only you want a couple of small fish.

Why don't you make arrangements to drive 'over the border'?

george

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I'll give both sites a try, thanks guys. If any problems arise with the border, I'll give customs a call and see what can be done. Thanks again.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts