Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all again, so there i was looking at my p's today after work and noticed something a little weird. One of my p's was chasing the other 4, and he is a little smaller but not by much. But he isn't light grey with lots of red like the other rbp's i have. He is dark showing his teeth big time and has dark black colors on his tail, his top fin sticks up most of the time and is taller than the others. Could i have a terentzi? He has almost no red its more of an orange and only on his anal fin. He is really aggressive lately and is deff the tank bully. I will post some pics of this guy as soon as i can get him to stay still. any ideas? he looked like a rbp till the last few weeks and just got really dark and blackish. But looks like the others shape wise. any help?????

· 2012 Is the year the World ENDS!!!&#33
3,545 Posts
I think a pic would help if you want people to ID

· I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
14,634 Posts
sadboy1981 said:
I think a pic would help if you want people to ID

[snapback]856100[/snapback]​
True.. even discriptions can be deceiving compared to actual pictures. And who knows.. maybe you got a Serra in there.

· "Bruce Lee" the Legend
4,530 Posts
It's normal, he's just being territorial and he wants to show his dominance over the others.

One more thing, it's a normal P.Nattereri

· Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thanks guys, yeah today he's not so dark, so i guess i win the dominance contest with him LOL. yeah he tried to snap my hand while getting him out of the little picture tank i have. Boy does it have some teeth on him!!!!
they are all getting along today, man i was hoping he wasnt a rbp, and something else to mix it up a bit. thank you all for helping me.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.