Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all i havent made many posts on this board but i have been around for a little while and was until two days ago the proud owner of a nice healthy super red. i know they are suppossed to be kept in shoals but i had him in his own 75gal tank with the emperor 400. The other day i accidently killed my p while cleaning his tank i put him into a fresh bucket of water that might have been a little too hot and killed my fish.

now my qustion is do you think its worth buying another p or set, or should i sell my equipment and if i were to sell what do you think my stuff would be worth

75gal thick lass tank with stand
Emperor 400
and a 20 gal rehab tank

I really enjoyed this fish, but i also live in MA so in order to get another one i have to go to this blackmarket fish store pretty far away. Are there any better online solutions that ship to my state

thanks for your time happy holidays

·
Allergic to stupid sh*t!!!
4,364 Posts
if your state is illegal. then no, sponsers will not ship to you. Try looking in the members classifieds.

Always use tank water that has been treated befor putting you fish in it.
IMO, do some more research before buying another.

·
AQHU RULES
4,609 Posts
yeah i alkso agree, just take your time there is a huge amount to learn about fish keeping and id say p's are harder to keep than most of my trpoical fish, easy...........................

·
AQHU RULES
4,609 Posts
yeah i alkso agree, just take your time there is a huge amount to learn about fish keeping and id say p's are harder to keep than most of my trpoical fish, easy...........................

·
Offical P-Fury Ex-communicant
6,712 Posts
Theres several members in MA. Dont know how close you are to a "legal airport", but having it shipped to a nearby airport in a state in which piranha are legal is a mighty fine solution

ps- just dont go tell the sponsor that they are helping you obtain piranha so you can take them back to an illegal state

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.